Get ready for Dispatch to be removed!

Well, with the removal of Urban for Spawn issues, I can’t wait for 343 to take out dispatch for a month or two. It seems like after the most recent update, you can spawn camp on dispatch with ease. All it takes is ONE red member to run to the initial hill spawns. Once the enemies are eliminated and your red teammate is camping there, the WHOLE blue team will start to spawn in the broken overhang area, EVEN IF THERE ARE NO VISIBLE RED ENEMIES RIGHT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE -Yoinking!- MAP! YOU WANT TO SPAWN IN A COVERED AREA AND HAVE A CHANCE AT CAPPING THE GARAGE!? TOO BAD, YOU GET TO SPAWN IN THE SAME OPEN-AREA, EASILY CAMPED, SPAWN AREA ONCE AGAIN!

I’d love to see this map removed anyways, since this -Yoink- has been happening ever since the update.
The only ways blue team can get the spawn back are:

1. A squad of at least three red enemies assault your current spawn (even then it will try to spawn you there, I got killed, then spawned in a line of fire between my team and the enemies).
  2. You assault the garage and take out the enemy team (only works if they aren’t already killing you every time you spawn).

This map needs a fix. The damn spawn system for some other gamemodes needs a fix.

Anyone else encounter this -Yoink-?

Thats been a thing since launch and what I don’t get is why do people keep running out the tunnel they know is covered, its not like you’re going to make it eventually if you keep running that way, go around they have loop arounds for a reason.

> 2535405450804460;2:
> Thats been a thing since launch and what I don’t get is why do people keep running out the tunnel they know is covered, its not like you’re going to make it eventually if you keep running that way, go around they have loop arounds for a reason.

I’m talking about blue spawns. That red respawn point is fine because it has alternate routes that aren’t “Run into the open and get shot by every red covering the base!”.

> 2533274845218535;3:
> > 2535405450804460;2:
> > Thats been a thing since launch and what I don’t get is why do people keep running out the tunnel they know is covered, its not like you’re going to make it eventually if you keep running that way, go around they have loop arounds for a reason.
>
>
> I’m talking about blue spawns. That red respawn point is fine because it has alternate routes that aren’t “Run into the open and get shot by every red covering the base!”.

Wait by overhang do you mean the tall hill with the small water puddles behind it or the hill with the tree and truck thing

Well, I think it would be a good idea to have a Reach/ Invasion spawn selection system. Or perhaps have the Spartans drop down from space every time, navigating to where they want to be using SAs (like how Osiris did in the first mission, or how Spartan lls did in Halo 4’s opening). To help the balancing issue of this, it could only happen if you die by an enemy 3 times within 30 seconds (or any other time frame that works)

dispatch has always been my least favourite wz assault map.

Dont forget when blue team can camp on the roof and shoot down the red spawn

I feel spawning on your bro coop style would be an interesting counter measure to spawn killing, but who knows. Warzone has had issues with spawning since launch both assault and regular. I hope the issue you mentioned gets fixed soon.

> 2535405450804460;4:
> > 2533274845218535;3:
> > > 2535405450804460;2:
> > > Thats been a thing since launch and what I don’t get is why do people keep running out the tunnel they know is covered, its not like you’re going to make it eventually if you keep running that way, go around they have loop arounds for a reason.
> >
> >
> > I’m talking about blue spawns. That red respawn point is fine because it has alternate routes that aren’t “Run into the open and get shot by every red covering the base!”.
>
>
> Wait by overhang do you mean the tall hill with the small water puddles behind it or the hill with the tree and truck thing

I mean that thing that would be a level 2 connector path to the armories in the default version of the map. Sorry, I don’t know how to explain it well. The rock formation, if that helps.

Fingers crossed, Im tired of getting stomped on that map.

All warzone assault maps are awful if you’re assaulting, they need to balance it more.