Get Five OST Pieces Before The Soundtrack Releases

Halo 5’s soundtrack became available for pre-order on iTunes last night. As usual with iTunes, you are able to buy some tracks before the official release. These are not the thirty second samples like what we have on Amazon, however those are also nice because we can hear every piece and not a select few. These are the tracks in full.

For now, we have the following:

• Halo Canticles - Light is Green (this is the soundtrack piece used in the opening cinematic) - Kamchatka - The Trials (THE HALO THEME!!!) - Osiris Suite, Act 1More may become available as we approach launch but those are it for now. They can be bought for $1.29 each and the full soundtrack is $15.99

If you want to listen to the thirty second samples for all soundtrack pieces on Amazon, here’s a link:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Halo-Guardians-Original-Game-Soundtrack/dp/B015YX5RPK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1443622564&sr=8-3&keywords=halo+5+soundtrack

I’d link iTunes but I’m sure most of you will just use the app on your phone.

Halo music is just too good, can’t go wrong with it whatsoever… well… except for maybe the random tracks in H2 and Reach… I cant wait to listen to the whole thing!
How I am going to feel when I listen to the whole soundtrack.

Marty would be proud!

> 2533274847074241;3:
> Marty would be proud!

very

You do realise if you click on the songs from the halo 5 soundtrack on itunes they play a bigger sample than the amazon one :slight_smile:

> 2533274856204101;5:
> You do realise if you click on the songs from the halo 5 soundtrack on itunes they play a bigger sample than the amazon one :slight_smile:

Yeah but Amazon also has a preview for all the soundtrack pieces while iTunes only has these five for now.

> 2533274883849234;6:
> > 2533274856204101;5:
> > You do realise if you click on the songs from the halo 5 soundtrack on itunes they play a bigger sample than the amazon one :slight_smile:
>
>
> Yeah but Amazon also has a preview for all the soundtrack pieces while iTunes only has these five for now.

But, on my phone i got like 1 min samples for each song on itunes? :confused:

thats not including the 5 tracks you can get now.

> 2533274856204101;7:
> > 2533274883849234;6:
> > > 2533274856204101;5:
> > > You do realise if you click on the songs from the halo 5 soundtrack on itunes they play a bigger sample than the amazon one :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > Yeah but Amazon also has a preview for all the soundtrack pieces while iTunes only has these five for now.
>
>
> But, on my phone i got like 1 min samples for each song on itunes? :confused:
>
> thats not including the 5 tracks you can get now.

Oh really? I didn’t actually check the grayed out ones. But there’s also the fact that not everyone can get to iTunes, everyone can get to Amazon.

> 2533274883849234;8:
> > 2533274856204101;7:
> > > 2533274883849234;6:
> > > > 2533274856204101;5:
> > > > You do realise if you click on the songs from the halo 5 soundtrack on itunes they play a bigger sample than the amazon one :slight_smile:
> > >
> > >
> > > Yeah but Amazon also has a preview for all the soundtrack pieces while iTunes only has these five for now.
> >
> >
> > But, on my phone i got like 1 min samples for each song on itunes? :confused:
> >
> > thats not including the 5 tracks you can get now.
>
>
> Oh really? I didn’t actually check the grayed out ones. But there’s also the fact that not everyone can get to iTunes, everyone can get to Amazon.

Yeah all the songs have samples.

I’m disappointed that I can’t get the 5 early tracks by pre-ordering through Google Play… That’s where I get all my music, and it sucks that they’re not offering the same incentive for people not attached to the Apple ecosystem.

I need this OST in my life. The Trials, oh my god it beautiful and The Light is Green is simply awe inspiring. 22 days

> 2533274793634435;10:
> I’m disappointed that I can’t get the 5 early tracks by pre-ordering through Google Play… That’s where I get all my music, and it sucks that they’re not offering the same incentive for people not attached to the Apple ecosystem.

+1 I’m pretty disappointed myself to be honest. Really want to get these tracks!

They’re up on youtube. I’ve been listening to them all morning. :smiley:

+1 for Google play