Get Didact Helemet At SR 130?

I heard that when you reach SR 130 all you get is an emblem. I think this is kind of lame. You go through all that work for something so small and meaningless. What I thought you should get is The Didact’s Helmet. It looks so awesome, it wouldn’t be over or under sized on the saprtan model, and it is something to really look forward to when you get to SR 130. Would you guys want this to be unlockable at SR 130?

They should add that in a month or so. People are just farming spartan ops 24/7 to get to sr 130. Wait til people who only play war games get to sr 130.

how bout a full didact set! dummied down to a spartan of course, nothing too bulky

That’s…actually a nice idea.

I was also thinking about a Didact mode. Sounds stupid but…1 Didact against everyone else? ;D!

> They should add that in a month or so. People are just farming spartan ops 24/7 to get to sr 130. Wait til people who only play war games get to sr 130.

Players can play the game anyway they want. Farming would be someone whos AFk.

> They should add that in a month or so. People are just farming spartan ops 24/7 to get to sr 130. Wait til people who only play war games get to sr 130.

I’ve been doing a little bit of that. I’d love to play the game properly but none of my friends are interested and I hate playing alone and getting paired up with bad teams.

That sounds cool. I’m not sure 343 will do that, but it’s a cool thought.

A hundred times yes, I would love Didact’s Helmet

They’re probably not going to do that.

All you get for SR130 is an emblem and background.

I was thinking a full forerunner armor set but yes! this is a great idea!

> I was thinking a full forerunner armor set but yes! this is a great idea!

that’s what FOTUS is “themed” to be apparently

I say you get the full forerunner armor set, but it is EXTREMELY HARD. You get the helmet for reaching a new top rank, then one for all achievments, all commedations, ect. To even have a pice of forerunner armor would make me happy. That is why I wear FOTUS, it is the closest forerunner armor we have…

> I say you get the full forerunner armor set, but it is EXTREMELY HARD. You get the helmet for reaching a new top rank, then one for all achievments, all commedations, ect. To even have a pice of forerunner armor would make me happy. That is why I wear FOTUS, it is the closest forerunner armor we have…

Yeah, that could work too

bump

I heard more specializations are introduced

I was saying this when they announced that there would an unlock at SR 130. Sadly it wasn’t the case.

Stupid emblem is all we get, pffft.

well 343 based the entire halo 4 design on well. canon, spartan in forerunner gear wouldnt work

> I was saying this when they announced that there would an unlock at SR 130. Sadly it wasn’t the case.
>
> <mark>Stupid emblem is all we get, pffft.</mark>