Get an Halo 4 Avatar Armor

I saw the ad about the Presidental Debate and how the Avatar Armor would take place as a reward!

It’s a small reward for watching the debate, but it reminds me how important it is to be involved this this stuff. Take Frankie’s advice to take time on voting! Go out and vote! Anyway, be sure to watch the debate for the Avatar Armor!

Look for the Presidental Debate on the Xbox Live dashboard the date below with the description.

Both Parties Can Agree, Xbox LIVE is the Place To Be!
There’s no debate! Xbox LIVE is the place for all your election coverage. Because when Xbox LIVE Rewards members watch three
of four presidential or vice-presidential debates on Election 2012 on Xbox LIVE, they’ll get a free Halo 4 Warrior Avatar Armor. No matter your party, it’s always a party with Xbox LIVE Rewards. Tune in today and make your country proud!
Debate coverage on the following dates in real-time from 9-10:30pm ET (6-7:30pm PT) on Xbox LIVE:
• 10/3
• 10/11
• 10/16
• 10/22

Don’t forget!

Edit: Well what do you know? My 700th post! And keep it clean, and no debates on here!

<mark>Open to residents of the 50 United States (including District of Columbia), United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Italy, and Spain, 13 years and older. See Terms and Conditions for details. © 2012 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. This site is hosted for Microsoft by ePrize, Inc</mark> That’s what it said.

is it on the xbox live dashboard?

> is it on the xbox live dashboard?

Yep! Thanks for pointing that out!

all it said was tune in. It had no links where to watch it. I checked the dashboard and there’s nothing there either can some one help me out i really want that avatar armor it looks cool.

So… What if im in the UK?

Im gonna check it out. Thanks for the tip.

> So… What if im in the UK?

Good question. This may not apply to you… hmm maybe.

And here’s the link I found on the reward website.

http://rewards.xbox.com/get-yours/landing/election-2012

Great way to get gamers involved in this sham of a political system we have here, I’d say.

And 99% of us will just turn on the debate, and leave the room.

> > So… What if im in the UK?
>
> Good question. This may not apply to you… hmm maybe.
>
> And here’s the link I found on the reward website.
>
> http://rewards.xbox.com/get-yours/landing/election-2012

Yeah, it just re-directed me.

:frowning:

> Great way to get gamers involved in this sham of a political system we have here, I’d say.
>
> And 99% of us will just turn on the debate, and leave the room.

Yeah well, this is a good example of a free choice…

> So… What if im in the UK?

I bet we wont get anything, we never do. It is really unfair for people who live outside America, they get all exclusive stuff and people like me who live in england get nothing.

> Yeah, it just re-directed me.
>
> :frowning:

Hmm just I thought. I may need some help locating the information that would be displayed properly.

I live in Canada so I don’t really care about this stuff, don’t even care about Canadian politics that much either aha. Pretty sure this Halo 4 free avatar armor for watching elections doesn’t apply to Canadians, anyway.

What do I do if . . .
I live in Canada, my Xbox Live Gold subscription has expired, and video streaming from internet sucks (my internet works fine. Xbox online multiplayer works fine as well. But it takes forever to load one stupid video on my Xbox) on my console?

I will be tuning in to all of these events/debates.

> > So… What if im in the UK?
>
> I bet we wont get anything, we never do. It is really unfair for people who live outside America, they get all exclusive stuff and people like me who live in england get nothing.

I suspect that you may be right. The US is not responsible for the people out of the country, however. Your country should have something like this; I mean it’s a good idea!

> I live in Canada so I don’t really care about this stuff, don’t even care about Canadian politics that much either aha. Pretty sure this Halo 4 free avatar armor for watching elections doesn’t apply to Canadians, anyway.
>
> What do I do if . . .
> I live in Canada, my Xbox Live Gold subscription has expired, and video streaming from internet sucks (my internet works fine. Xbox online multiplayer works fine as well. But it takes forever to load one stupid video on my Xbox) on my console?

My connection sucks, but it still works okay. If 99% of the people have better connection than me, let’s say you’d be fine unless you’re allergic to blurring pixels.

at the bottom of the link it says other countries like UK can enter.

Is xbox live rewards free… <.<? I like the avatar armor :slight_smile: its yellow

> at the bottom of the link it says other countries like UK can enter.

Open to residents of the 50 United States (including District of Columbia), United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Italy, and Spain, 13 years and older. See Terms and Conditions for details. © 2012 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. This site is hosted for Microsoft by ePrize, Inc

I didn’t see that, thanks!

old news is old