Get a ranking system for WZ

So I was chilling in a WZ turbo lobby when the game started, as soon as we were let out 8 banshee ultras and 4 pheatons surrounded us, and every time we killed one of them, they would come back as a pheaton or a hannibal mantis/tank. We had no chance in beating them. My team was just not experienced enough to have these kinds of reqs. Also It didn’t help that it was still ‘retrieving reqs’ for me. Also they were about 120 levels, while my team was around 100. We had no chance in getting those legendary or ultra rare reqs because we were probably still grinding through silvers or just started golds. We need a ranking system based on levels, since a 120 level person will have pheatons while a 20 level person would probable have a oni gungoose or an oni scout warthog. And the worst part of it, we were given pidily req points. So even through that mess we still don’t have a better chance at getting good reqs. So something must be done to WZ turbo to make it more balanced for the new players/the ones still working on silvers. Also they need to fix the req retrieving, and game crashing after games.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Heh, I’ve seen that before, it looked hilarious. LOL but what’s worse is Unyshek coming to get you with his Achilles team.
I don’t understand why solo players aren’t being matched accordingly to their spartan rank level. I mean there isn’t a strong correlation between spartan level and skill, but it could help… It maybe better if anyone who is level 50 or below should be paired with each other. 51 to 100 are paired with each other, and then 101 to 152. This might help.

I agree because people who are just now starting have no experience in using the appropriate weapon to take down those types of vehicles.

That is kinda the point of turbo who ever is more willing to burn reqs wins.

> 2533274848011469;4:
> That is kinda the point of turbo who ever is more willing to burn reqs wins.

Yeah, but new players don’t have those reqs to burn.

This is exactly why 343 has hidden ranks, because without it you just run into onyx and champion players when you’re a gold player. Honestly I feel like people like social games just because they want to abuse that and get free wins. However Op I will have to disagree with a rank based on level someone could be a level 120 and only did arena and because of that he sold all his reqs to get more armors but now he wants to try warzone, he can’t now because if he joins in hes going to be incredibility out gunned his level does not equal his reqs, to tag with that what if someone is level 5 but dropped a couple hundred on the game they could get every req and stock up on it at level 5 and go into warzone and fight others at level 5 with no reqs.

Edit: Ok after watching that video, 1 why didn’t you call in anything to counter them like rockets, hydra, plasma pistol, railgun, splaser, heck even some kinetic bolts, you kept just running out there like they couldn’t see you or they werent going to kill you like this just did you could have at least popped on a camo and left like that.

> 2535405450804460;6:
> This is exactly why 343 has hidden ranks, because without it you just run into onyx and champion players when you’re a gold player. Honestly I feel like people like social games just because they want to abuse that and get free wins. However Op I will have to disagree with a rank based on level someone could be a level 120 and only did arena and because of that he sold all his reqs to get more armors but now he wants to try warzone, he can’t now because if he joins in hes going to be incredibility out gunned his level does not equal his reqs, to tag with that what if someone is level 5 but dropped a couple hundred on the game they could get every req and stock up on it at level 5 and go into warzone and fight others at level 5 with no reqs.

So lets base it off of the reqs you have.

> 2533274848011469;4:
> That is kinda the point of turbo who ever is more willing to burn reqs wins.

Oh and also notice how it was retrieving reqs for me. SO I couldn’t even spawn my own banshee

> 2535454723805219;5:
> > 2533274848011469;4:
> > That is kinda the point of turbo who ever is more willing to burn reqs wins.
>
>
> Yeah, but new players don’t have those reqs to burn.

then just don’t play Turbo. You can’t complain about this mode is unbalanced. Play normal Warzone, I’m level 133 and mostly I play just with load out weapons. You have enough chances there. But please no ranking system, doesn’t make sence in Warzone. And by the way, the new focused matchmaking system is searching for players with same skill anyway.

The Retrieving Req’s issue is annoying, but if you do not have access to these high level REQ’s anyway why bother playing turbo? The initial purpose for Turbo was to test high end REQ’s that normally take 10-15 minutes to get. Just because they turned it into a social mode doesn’t mean it’s meant to be a full-fledged game-type.

Play regular warzone. Easy solution. Then everyone is on basically the same level. The retrieving data doesn’t help, of course, but like others have said, if you don’t have the reqs, turbo really isn’t the game mode for you.

There actually is some kind of pairing system in Warzone, it’s just that it doesn’t always work. When I play with my company we tend to go against other large groups, but it’s not always the case because there might not be another large group available to play at that moment. And sometimes our group will be nothing but players that are 140+ so unless we wanted to sit there forever the system has to put us up against someone because groups like that don’t come along every minute.

> 2533274831612446;11:
> Play regular warzone. Easy solution. Then everyone is on basically the same level. The retrieving data doesn’t help, of course, but like others have said, if you don’t have the reqs, turbo really isn’t the game mode for you.

I do have good reqs, its just that I don’t have too many of the anti vehicle ones

> 2535449682372119;12:
> There actually is some kind of pairing system in Warzone, it’s just that it doesn’t always work. When I play with my company we tend to go against other large groups, but it’s not always the case because there might not be another large group available to play at that moment. And sometimes our group will be nothing but players that are 140+ so unless we wanted to sit there forever the system has to put us up against someone because groups like that don’t come along every minute.

huh good point

Having good REQs isn’t necessarily dependent on high SR. It could also be due to luck, and also due to amount of real money put into buying REQ packs.

> 2533274831612446;11:
> Play regular warzone. Easy solution. Then everyone is on basically the same level. The retrieving data doesn’t help, of course, but like others have said, if you don’t have the reqs, turbo really isn’t the game mode for you.

I rarely use single-use REQs in Turbo; I generally get by just fine using high-end loadouts.

Warzone is a social playlist. Sometimes you get unlucky and get paired against a spartan company. My recommendation is to join a spartan company yourself so you have more people to play with

> 2535454723805219;5:
> > 2533274848011469;4:
> > That is kinda the point of turbo who ever is more willing to burn reqs wins.
>
>
> Yeah, but new players don’t have those reqs to burn.

then they shouldn’t play WZ Turbo, simple as that.

> 2535473403773740;17:
> > 2535454723805219;5:
> > > 2533274848011469;4:
> > > That is kinda the point of turbo who ever is more willing to burn reqs wins.
> >
> >
> > Yeah, but new players don’t have those reqs to burn.
>
>
> then they shouldn’t play WZ Turbo, simple as that.

yet I, a person with good reqs, am paired with people who don’t have reqs, so its a matter of me getting matched with people with people without reqs

> 2533274802599556;16:
> Warzone is a social playlist. Sometimes you get unlucky and get paired against a spartan company. My recommendation is to join a spartan company yourself so you have more people to play with

yep i’m in a company, in fact I was playing with another member. (just to rub salt in the wound, we were beaten by we need achilles 6, while I was in wna 13.)

> 2533274810191683;10:
> The Retrieving Req’s issue is annoying, but if you do not have access to these high level REQ’s anyway why bother playing turbo? The initial purpose for Turbo was to test high end REQ’s that normally take 10-15 minutes to get. Just because they turned it into a social mode doesn’t mean it’s meant to be a full-fledged game-type.

its not that I didn’t have good reqs, its just that I didn’t have access to my reqs, believe me, I would have taken out endgame or arclight and blown them out of the sky if I had access.