Get a new xbox before halo 4 ships for FREE

http://www.metrowny.com/news-entertainment/archives/213-Microsoft_replacing_Xbox_360s_not_compatible_with_new_Firmware_Update.html

Going to call xbox tomorrow to see if i can get my old xbox replaced. Hopefully halo 4 will run on the old xboxs fine but hey its a free new xbox… Why not.

Sounds like an incredible deal!

I already own one of those newer Xboxs because, well…here we go.

The disc reading laser thing in my old Xbox started to fail, so I just dealt with it for a while. After a while, I got the thing fixed, only for the same problem to resurface three months later. So, I took matters into my own hands, and opened up the disc tray and began to pick away at the insides of the console with a deformed paper clip.

After a while, I realized that nothing was going to work, so I found a pencil and, for the hell of it, jammed it into the back of my disc tray. Half the pencil shattered and splintered, and the pieces were trapped inside my Xbox.

What happened next was something I don’t even think Microsoft can explain. My Xbox actually started to work again! So, I enjoyed three beautiful days of a fully operational console…until it stopped working again.

I then purchased the new and improved Xbox, and I love it. Really, guys. There have been few problems with this thing. It has a 250 GB Hardrive, never gets the RROD, the laser reading works (thank god), and it is actually pretty quiet.

But, anyway, yeah. Thats my Xbox tale, and you should definetly go for this deal.

Do you realize this was posted a year ago? In 2011? They have stopped doing it…

This can’t be legit…

> Do you realize this was posted a year ago? In 2011? They have stopped doing it…

Oh god.

Slightly overlooked detail…

> > Do you realize this was posted a year ago? In 2011? They have stopped doing it…
>
> Oh god.
>
> Slightly overlooked detail…

I find your definition of “slightly” to be…enraging.