gesperrt?

warum wurde ich gesperrt?

Nop, princes Leia is not married to didact

I have no idea what he said lol

I was going to use Google Translate to help answer your question before the mods swooped in and told you that these forums don’t support languages other than English…

…then I actually translated your question. “Why was I banned?”. Turns out you were a bad little German and did something to get banned, so good luck with that.

> I was going to use Google Translate to help answer your question before the mods swooped in and told you that these forums don’t support languages other than English…
>
> …then I actually translated your question. “Why was I banned?”. Turns out you were a bad little German and did something to get banned, so good luck with that.

Don’t be racist

> > I was going to use Google Translate to help answer your question before the mods swooped in and told you that these forums don’t support languages other than English…
> >
> > …then I actually translated your question. “Why was I banned?”. Turns out you were a bad little German and did something to get banned, so good luck with that.
>
> Don’t be racist

Nothing I said was racist in any context. OP was actually speaking in German.

> > I was going to use Google Translate to help answer your question before the mods swooped in and told you that these forums don’t support languages other than English…
> >
> > …then I actually translated your question. “Why was I banned?”. Turns out you were a bad little German and did something to get banned, so good luck with that.
>
> Don’t be racist

Naughty little German?

Here you go OP:

The Official Halo 4 Ban Thread

Please post in English in future as using any other language will get your topic locked. It’s simply not possible to moderate the forum if multiple languages are being used!