George alive?

Its been a rumor that I keep hearing all of a sudden. That George is in some kind of limbo and might be in halo 4. This is probably not true but I wanted to see what you guys thought. Also Im new to these forums so “keep it clean” (:

George,maybe,but Jorge,no.

> George,maybe,but Jorge,no.

What part of Slipspace BOMB do people have a hard time grasping?

> What part of Slipspace BOMB do people have a hard time grasping?

yeah. only John has that kind of luck.

Trololol thread.

It’s Jorge, not George. I am never going to understand the thinking (or the lack of) behind the rather unhealthy obsession in hoping for Jorge to survive the events of LNoS. He’s dead guys. Dead, stop making up ill conceived fan theories because there is absolutely no way he could have survived in vacuum had he survive the explosion (which is what killed him seeing how he was the closest to the bomb when it detonated).

Besides, his survival would be fan service; it wouldn’t serve much towards the story nor would it make any sense.

> > George,maybe,but Jorge,no.

> Trololol thread.
>
>
> It’s Jorge, not George. I am never going to understand the thinking (or the lack of) behind the rather unhealthy obsession in hoping for Jorge to survive the events of LNoS. He’s dead guys. Dead, stop making up ill conceived fan theories because there is absolutely no way he could have survived in vacuum had he survive the explosion (which is what killed him seeing how he was the closest to the bomb when it detonated).
>
>
> Besides, his survival would be fan service; it wouldn’t serve much towards the story nor would it make any sense.

Kind of reminds me how people kept implying that Ghost survived in MW2

> > > George,maybe,but Jorge,no.

KABOOM
*Elsewhere, the middle of the LNoS emerges, flaming, heavily damaged, all life support cut off.

1. It is drifting dangerously close to another planet, and crashes into the surface/burns up in atmosphere. There was no time to escape.
  2. It is in the middle of no where, no help in sight. Atomsphere is leaking, gravity cut off, and the ship is in no condition to last much longer. Any occupants die before anything else can be done to save them.*

May I remind you Jorge took his helmet off and threw it aside, which means any atmosphere leak at all would kill him almost instantly?

Jorge didn’t, nor couldn’t have survived. Unless through the use of a cryo pod, but this is a Covenant Ship. And the ship is tearing itself apart, stuctural integrity pretty much compromised. The Chief may not even be able to survive this fate.

Jorge is dead. We have a much better chance iof meeting up with the Spirit of Fire from Halo Wars.

He would be one heck of a man to live through that.

besides Jun is the only one who we don’t know what happened too, so he would be most likely.

Reach was meant to highlight the horrors and sacrifices made in reach, if anyone were to comeback it would defeat the games purpose

The Spirit of Fire on the other hand…

> Jorge is dead. We have a much better chance iof meeting up with the Spirit of Fire from Halo Wars.

That might happen… (troll!)