Generic Thread

Hate on Sprint, Jetpack, Armour Abilities, 343i Sucks, competitive gets no rights we were here and better than everyone so we get to say what happens to halo, and we know better than the people making the game. On 20 seconds of multiplayer footage I base my thesis that Halo 4 will suck and I’m not going to spend the money I got for my birthday on it because I can just go buy lots of MS points to get my halo 3 50. I hate 343 because Reach. No actual argument, I just don’t like sprint because it cheats me out of my hard earned kills that I spent moving my right index finger for 10 seconds because that wastes my life. And I want my 1-50 rating back because the true skill really showed true skill because I bought my 50 so I am better than you, and I didn’t like the Halo: Reach ranking system because I couldn’t boost ONYX with my friends. I hate casuals because they have no skill and yeah, so I am really great.

Just a generic thread, not my actual opinion, calm yourself

Adding fuel to the fire buddy?

I’m a legit 50 (serious) and I agree.

Ofcourse, I hate 343 because they’re not bungie.

It’s sad because that’s pretty much a tl;dr of these forums.

> It’s sad because that’s pretty much a tl;dr of these forums.

That’s why I made the thread.

> Ofcourse, I hate 343 because they’re not bungie.

This is what my friend would say…
and my brother…

> It’s sad because that’s pretty much a tl;dr of these forums.

True. Watch the haters come in and hate on the thread below… Lol

This is pretty much the epitome of nonconstructive. Let’s avoid threads like this in the future, okay?

Thanks guys.