Generator Defense successor for Multiplayer?

Remember in Halo: Reach, Bungie introduced a gametype called “Generator Defense”, however it was only created for Firefight? Well…would you like something similar to that gametype, but made for Multiplayer instead?

VOTE ABOVE!

> Remember in Halo: Reach, Bungie introduced a gametype called “Generator Defense”, however <mark>it was only created for Firefight</mark>? Well…would you like something similar to that gametype, but made for Multiplayer instead?
>
> VOTE ABOVE!

except for Score Attack, it no longer is in Firefight! No me gusta!

in the Beta, I liked it for Multiplayer. in Reach, I love it for Firefight. I’m hoping something similar happens in Spartan Ops. however, it needs to be in Multiplayer, but adjusted a bit. putting it in Invasion would be a great step. as its own Multiplayer gametype would be even better.

the cool-down needs to be adjusted for Multiplayer obviously.

I would love to see it return because it was so fun to play during the beta, when I first played reach I was shocked and disappointed that it was never in any playlists -_- I mean why would Bungie remove such an awesome gametype? Besides the beta they never really gave it a chance to thrive.

If there is invasion in 4 then I’d like it to return as new invasion objective.

Was mentioned here

Thinking back, Generator Defence was probably one of my favourite parts of the Reach Beta! There was tension and strategy, two aspects that I found rare in Reach. I was actually pretty disappointed when I found out that that was a sneaky test for Firefight as opposed to an actual Reach playlist.