Gears of War Judgment/new MGS game/MGS movie

Rather than making 2 separate threads on two awesome games I decided to make one thread about both of them

Gears of War Judgment will be made by People Can Fly, a studio owned by Epic games (and Epic games is looking over the franchise very carefully)…

here is a link of the new gameplay in Gears of War Judgment (it’s confirmed to have free for all)

In it a player wields a new weapon called the breechshot. Looks like it’s a weapon with 4 shots, semi automatic and is headshot capable. Yet a hammerburst is spotted on the ground so it doesn’t look like it’ll replace it…

That, and the new Metal Gear Solid game is announced. It looks like it’ll include Snake, not sure which one though.

(EDIT)

Edited for a new video just posted on youtube of new MGS Ground Zeroes.

thanks for posting this. I haven’t been a big fan of either series but I have a feeling I will enjoy gears of war judgment.

I thought they said that Metal Gear Solid 4 would be the last MGS game?

> I thought they said that Metal Gear Solid 4 would be the last MGS game?

They’ve said that about MGS 2, 3, and 4, yet Kojima says Konami and his team have a way of getting him back into the studio everytime and expanding the story.

I think this will be a prequel, which unlike most games needs to be done for Metal Gear Solid. There is a lot to talk about in terms of Solid Snake and MG1/MG2.

> thanks for posting this. I haven’t been a big fan of either series but I have a feeling I will enjoy gears of war judgment.

Welcome, if you want a good game then Gears of War 3 is only like $30 dollars now at Gamestop.

good post. im a big fan of the gears of war series. Looking forward to judgement

> good post. im a big fan of the gears of war series. Looking forward to judgement

Well i just now re-edited it and included a video of the new MGS game, rather than a news link

> thanks for posting this. I haven’t been a big fan of either series but <mark>I have a feeling I will enjoy gears of war judgment</mark>.

You and I both… though Gears 3 was a fun-ish road to walk…