Gearing up for Halo 5

I’m just wondering which Halo do you think feels closest to Halo 5? I’ve been playing a lot of halo 4 since I feel that one most resembles it with the sprint and general feel.

4/Reach

To me, Halo 4 is definitely the closest to Halo 5. The permanent sprint, faster pacing and smaller maps are definitely at the core, but even though this is the case, I found that adjusting from Halo 5 to Halo 4 was far harder than adjusting from Halo 4 to Halo 5. Halo 5 is on a whole 'nother level, even from Halo 4’s standards.

> 2533274850519091;3:
> To me, Halo 4 is definitely the closest to Halo 5. The permanent sprint, faster pacing and smaller maps are definitely at the core, but even though this is the case, I found that adjusting from Halo 5 to Halo 4 was far harder than adjusting from Halo 4 to Halo 5. Halo 5 is on a whole 'nother level, even from Halo 4’s standards.

Agreed. The new movements set H5 so far apart from any other Halo. I find myself trying to train myself not to sprint in H4 after taking damage to make it second nature come Oct 27th.

> 2533274850519091;3:
> To me, Halo 4 is definitely the closest to Halo 5. The permanent sprint, faster pacing and smaller maps are definitely at the core, but even though this is the case, I found that adjusting from Halo 5 to Halo 4 was far harder than adjusting from Halo 4 to Halo 5. Halo 5 is on a whole 'nother level, even from Halo 4’s standards.

That’s how it was for me after playing the beta I had a little trouble getting back used to the older Halos game

I’d say Halo 4 mainly because of the hit detection, you can just practice aiming at them rather than leading shots. Sprint /thruster is vastly different but the other games obviously don’t have it.

It’s a combination of CE and 2. The only thing it has in common with 4 is sprint and even that’s different!

Well Ive been Halo 4 alot with my vousin and Ive been trying to use the thruster pack on 4.

> 2533274910203606;1:
> I’m just wondering which Halo do you think feels closest to Halo 5? I’ve been playing a lot of halo 4 since I feel that one most resembles it with the sprint and general feel.

The speed and “cleanliness” of the game play is definitely closer to that of Halo 4 (which I loved, by the way), but the “feel” of it all was very satisfyingly similar to Halo CE and Halo 2 for me.

I might just settle and say that it feels new… it feels like Halo 5, it feels like Halo.

Note: This is all based off of Beta experience.