GEAR UP !

~: Message incoming :~
Greetings Spartans.

We at ONI care deeply about supplying our troops with the best gear available.
However we need your help with supply lines.

If there is any places that you know of (other than the official store) where you can get your hands
on some sweet gear / merchandise, let your fellow soldiers know by leaving an answer!

Your service is greatly appreciated
Command out ! :

~: Transmission terminated :~
(Recap : Do you know where you can buy Halo related items like appel and accessories)

Uh, what?

> 2533274950478805;2:
> Uh, what?

Tried to get some attention to the post, Basically do you know where (besides) the official store here on waypoint where you can find halo stuff ?

> 2533274843127097;3:
> > 2533274950478805;2:
> > Uh, what?
>
>
> Tried to get some attention to the post, Basically do you know where (besides) the official store here on waypoint where you can find halo stuff ?

Mega Bloks’ Website, Target, Toys’R’Us, and any of the manufacturer’s websites. Amazon and Ebay are givens.

> 2533274950478805;4:
> > 2533274843127097;3:
> > > 2533274950478805;2:
> > > Uh, what?
> >
> >
> > Tried to get some attention to the post, Basically do you know where (besides) the official store here on waypoint where you can find halo stuff ?
>
>
> Mega Bloks’ Website, Target, Toys’R’Us, and any of the manufacturer’s websites. Amazon and Ebay are givens.

Appriciated !

They just partnered with J!NX as well to make some apparel and accessories. Plus you get a free REQ pack with your purchase from them.

Theres a button on the top of the screen that says shops

You know theres this wonderful thing called Google…you could start there

ONI… out of the shadows… The spies announce themselves now, Blazin SunBurst?

Websites:

• Amazon - Ebay - Walmart - Target - Toys R Us - Big Bad Toy Store - McFarlane - Kotobukiya - Play Arts Kai - Mega Bloks - K Mart - Walgreens - Jinx - Microsoft Store - Gamestop - Hot Topic - Spenser Gifts - Michael’s - Best Buy - Marshall’s - Think GeekI’m sure there are a ton more but those are ones that came off the top of my head.

> 2535405450804460;8:
> Theres a button on the top of the screen that says shops

You should read my post better then

> 2533274852660538;11:
> Websites:
>
> - Amazon
> - Ebay
> - Walmart
> - Target
> - Toys R Us
> - Big Bad Toy Store
> - McFarlane
> - Kotobukiya
> - Play Arts Kai
> - Mega Bloks
> - K Mart
> - Walgreens
> - Jinx
> - Microsoft Store
> - Gamestop
> - Hot Topic
> - Spenser Gifts
> - Michael’s
> - Best Buy
> - Marshall’s
> - Think Geek
> I’m sure there are a ton more but those are ones that came off the top of my head.

Thanks Spartan ! Solid list !
We will be sure to check them out

> 2533274840503992;10:
> ONI… out of the shadows… The spies announce themselves now, Blazin SunBurst?

That information is Classified.