GDC 2013

Well done 343i bravo I applaud you all on this team. Y343i admitted in this press conference to all their regrets and mistakes with their total and biggest mistakes with halo4 which is the poison that killed this great game and the community.

Just to mention one of those things. You took a game which once had one of the largest online population of players to one that is almost non existent. By bridging the gap between campaign players, with competitive multiplayers and bringing them together two different worlds of two different types of players.

To add to your injury you admitted to wanting to go back in time and change the things you all know now. For example you created spartan Ops to help bring these two worlds apart of players together in a co-op experience and only to find out most pll played this solo.

Why? Because halo players are simply just competitive players no one want to play co-op missions every time they sign in to play halo. By making halo user friendly wasn’t the brightest of ideas.

FOR ALL THOSE WHO FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THE LINK IS IN THE POST JUST WATCH AND LISTEN.

Already being discussed:
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst198101_Response-to-GDC-Panel--What--A--Joke.aspx

TY I did not know but i will surely follow this one.

As the timeloop is now closed, so is the topic.