Gauss Warthog in MM

I feel like this would be a much better “Power” vehicle than the Scorpion on Boneyard for example. I feel like it would be a nice balance, because in the right hands it will destroy anything just like the tank, and I miss it dearly.

The Gauss 'Hog has yet to be feature on ant map, even community. Community mays you would most likely not be found on, due to the (glitch?) of it being able to shoot through most forged peices. The gauss hog is extrmly Overpowered though…Perhaps switching out one warthog on hemmorage, and the wraiths fot tanks. A proper ‘heavy’ map has to be featured in BTB.

It would only be possible to put it on maps that do not feature on Forge World or Tempest due to a huge bug were the Gauss Cannon can shoot through any Forerunner Forge Object which Forge World & Tempest both feature.

It’s a shame really.

Damn, it’s my favorite vehicle and I just want to be able to use it in MM :frowning:

> Damn, it’s my favorite vehicle and I just want to be able to use it in MM :frowning:

Same here, I sucked at aiming with it but when I got the multi-kills, it was thrilling.

Hoping it may be fixed in some way in the Title Update.

> > Damn, it’s my favorite vehicle and I just want to be able to use it in MM :frowning:
>
> Same here, I sucked at aiming with it but when I got the multi-kills, it was thrilling.
>
> Hoping it may be fixed in some way in the Title Update.

I hope soo, I don’t see the point in having every other vehicle in MM and the poor Gauss Hog is left out… Stupid mistake on Bungies part

> > > Damn, it’s my favorite vehicle and I just want to be able to use it in MM :frowning:
> >
> > Same here, I sucked at aiming with it but when I got the multi-kills, it was thrilling.
> >
> > Hoping it may be fixed in some way in the Title Update.
>
> I hope soo, I don’t see the point in having every other vehicle in MM and the poor Gauss Hog is left out… Stupid mistake on Bungies part

If only it was featured in the beta, may have been noticed even though we didn’t get Forerunner Objects.

Hopefully the TU will fix the ForgeWorld problem with it. If the TU doesn’t fix it, then 343i be trippin.

It is to be noted that the Gauss hog cannot shoot through forged rocks.

Just throwing that in there in case someone gets creative…

It better I want that damn Gauss Hog in MM so bad haha

> It is to be noted that the Gauss hog cannot shoot through forged rocks.
>
> Just throwing that in there in case someone gets creative…

quickly forges Hemmorhage bases into Rocks, adds Gauss Hog

SUCCESS!

> > It is to be noted that the Gauss hog cannot shoot through forged rocks.
> >
> > Just throwing that in there in case someone gets creative…
>
> quickly forges Hemmorhage bases into Rocks, adds Gauss Hog
>
> SUCCESS!

:smiley:

Ahhhh the days of Gauss hoggin it on StandOff I will never forget…

> > It is to be noted that the Gauss hog cannot shoot through forged rocks.
> >
> > Just throwing that in there in case someone gets creative…
>
> quickly forges Hemmorhage bases into Rocks, adds Gauss Hog
>
> SUCCESS!

Has anyone tried putting the rocks inside the base where they can’t be seen but still block the shot?