Gaurdian Needs To Return Into Matchmaking

Please bring back a remake or 2!!! We need a change up and something enjoyable again to play like GAURDIAN!!

“sorry, not eSports enough” -343i

> 2533274913126156;2:
> “sorry, not eSports enough” -343i

Lulz ain’t that the truth.

Yeah…or, you know, not…something enough.

A Guardian remake could definitely be cool, but 343 seems a bit occupied… with REQs.

Yes we need more REQs!! I just about have enough to choke a horse… So a few more should do the trick! LOL

Do people still actually think everyone in 343 does the same job? People making reqs will not be the ones making and testing maps… surely that’s simple enough to understand? Art teams might make weapon skins at best…thats about as close to making reqs they get.

Yes please!

Yesss!

> 2533274910462545;7:
> Do people still actually think everyone in 343 does the same job? People making reqs will not be the ones making and testing maps… surely that’s simple enough to understand? Art teams might make weapon skins at best…thats about as close to making reqs they get.

Wrong,
To apply to 343 you need to have 10yrs of Req making then if you have other skill it’s just a plus. At all times only 1 developer and 2 programmers are working on anything besides Reqs. All Req makers get dibs on showing off their new pizza skins, then if any time remains they let the developers get their 3 secs in.

> 2533274801617953;10:
> > 2533274910462545;7:
> > Do people still actually think everyone in 343 does the same job? People making reqs will not be the ones making and testing maps… surely that’s simple enough to understand? Art teams might make weapon skins at best…thats about as close to making reqs they get.
>
>
> Wrong,
> To apply to 343 you need to have 10yrs of Req making then if you have other skill it’s just a plus. At all times only 1 developer and 2 programmers are working on anything besides Reqs. All Req makers get dibs on showing off their new pizza skins, then if any time remains they let the developers get their 3 secs in.

Also,
Yes the art team does design them, but who do you think gets it into the game? I’m sure I don’t need to say everyone knows. So your taking time away from them putting in new maps and other things. It’s a team game, one Req takes time away from more then 1 group.

I’m developing a buffalo wing dipped in ranch skin…is that good enough? The clip is a Tums

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

> 2533274913126156;2:
> “sorry, not eSports enough” -343i

343: Hey guys, what did Bungie do that made halo so much fun?
343baws: Who the -Yoink- cares, they didnt make it 420noscope mlg enough.
343: True baws, lets give them 5 gamemodes and warzone and then esports senpai will notice us.
343baws: k, will due.
Community: We want all the gamemodes we had in reach
343: no, but we will give you more things to spend your req points on
Community: 343 we want more gamemodes.
343: k heres 1
Community: Wow, I gamemode, every previous halo had atleast 3 times the amount of gamemodes that halo 5 had at launch.
343: but fun isnt esports, if we make halo fun esports senpai will stop noticing us.
Community: idgaf, give us -Yoink- to play
343: Naw fam, maybe after we kill our franchise and realize the damage we are doing to it by making it so competetive, then we might actually listen to you guys and add fun -Yoink- for you guys to play.
343, BUNGIE made you the perfect formula for us, -Yoinking!- USE IT!!!

There are some awesome Guardian remakes made in forge, but none of them really play perfectly with Halo 5’s new mechanics. There are millions of other maps and to be frank I would rather they make brand new maps for Halo 5. But on the other hand remakes from other games are more preferable than remixes.

i have a good gaurdian remake!!! maybe they can just throw that in the mix lol…please!!!

Yeah we need it!!!

im sorry but there aint nothing like the old school…

Spire remake for WZ would be the best possible thing in my book

> 2533274873630868;13:
> Do not make nonconstructive posts.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274913126156;2:
> > “sorry, not eSports enough” -343i
>
>
> 343: Hey guys, what did Bungie do that made halo so much fun?
> 343baws: Who the -Yoink- cares, they didnt make it 420noscope mlg enough.
> 343: True baws, lets give them 5 gamemodes and warzone and then esports senpai will notice us.
> 343baws: k, will due.
> Community: We want all the gamemodes we had in reach
> 343: no, but we will give you more things to spend your req points on
> Community: 343 we want more gamemodes.
> 343: k heres 1
> Community: Wow, I gamemode, every previous halo had atleast 3 times the amount of gamemodes that halo 5 had at launch.
> 343: but fun isnt esports, if we make halo fun esports senpai will stop noticing us.
> Community: idgaf, give us -Yoink- to play
> 343: Naw fam, maybe after we kill our franchise and realize the damage we are doing to it by making it so competetive, then we might actually listen to you guys and add fun -Yoink- for you guys to play.
> 343, BUNGIE made you the perfect formula for us, -Yoinking!- USE IT!!!
>

Hahaha

A Guardian remake could have some amazing verticality! #343plz #bravoplz