Garbage player looking for other garbage players

I think the game is more fun with others. As of right now I’m tempted to just stop playing this game again. It’s so hard to have fun alone…I stopped caring about my rank and quit any ridiculous match I get. You know. The ones where the other team is ahead by 20 pts in the first few seconds of the match. Or when they have goku’s lag teleportation abilities and they’re blipping all over the place and their strafe is so insane your thumbs can’t keep up.

I suck at this game, and I’m an older dude. So…hopefully you won’t expect too much from someone like me. If you’re in a similar boat though and can use some friends in ranked playlist hit me up here. Idc if you rage a little here and there. Let’s not beat each other up over losing though.

I only play stuff like slayer, team objective kindsa stuff. Not stuff like warzone or big map stuff. I’m also PST zone if It matters.

Hey man, noticed you in the HaloWayPoint and wanted to extend an invitation to join our clan. We are called ABYS “pronounced like the word abyss”, and we’re a growing community of Halo players on the PC platform.
We have routine weekly play sessions across all games in the Master Chief Collection along with both competitive and laid-back custom games between clan members and other clans. As we continue to grow, we also have plans for our esports team to enter and win local and national Halo tournaments. This is an opportunity to meet and play with others who are passionate about Halo’s future on PC and who want to build relationships with people like you. Players of any skill level are welcome here and, if you choose to join us, we will empower you to make a difference in our evolution.

> 2533274898924435;2:
> Hey man, noticed you in the HaloWayPoint and wanted to extend an invitation to join our clan. We are called ABYS “pronounced like the word abyss”, and we’re a growing community of Halo players on the PC platform.
> We have routine weekly play sessions across all games in the Master Chief Collection along with both competitive and laid-back custom games between clan members and other clans. As we continue to grow, we also have plans for our esports team to enter and win local and national Halo tournaments. This is an opportunity to meet and play with others who are passionate about Halo’s future on PC and who want to build relationships with people like you. Players of any skill level are welcome here and, if you choose to join us, we will empower you to make a difference in our evolution.
>
> Discord

Thank you for the offer, but unfortunately I’m only on console. I have a "gaming laptop " but it’s pretty old man. I kinda doubt it would hold up for the newer halo games. I also wouldnt even begin to know how to coordinate kb&m as a controller lol.

> 2533274842046585;1:
> I think the game is more fun with others. As of right now I’m tempted to just stop playing this game again. It’s so hard to have fun alone…I stopped caring about my rank and quit any ridiculous match I get. You know. The ones where the other team is ahead by 20 pts in the first few seconds of the match. Or when they have goku’s lag teleportation abilities and they’re blipping all over the place and their strafe is so insane your thumbs can’t keep up.
>
> I suck at this game, and I’m an older dude. So…hopefully you won’t expect too much from someone like me. If you’re in a similar boat though and can use some friends in ranked playlist hit me up here. Idc if you rage a little here and there. Let’s not beat each other up over losing though.
>
> I only play stuff like slayer, team objective kindsa stuff. Not stuff like warzone or big map stuff. I’m also PST zone if It matters
>
>
> > 2533274842046585;1:
> > I think the game is more fun with others. As of right now I’m tempted to just stop playing this game again. It’s so hard to have fun alone…I stopped caring about my rank and quit any ridiculous match I get. You know. The ones where the other team is ahead by 20 pts in the first few seconds of the match. Or when they have goku’s lag teleportation abilities and they’re blipping all over the place and their strafe is so insane your thumbs can’t keep up.
> >
> > I suck at this game, and I’m an older dude. So…hopefully you won’t expect too much from someone like me. If you’re in a similar boat though and can use some friends in ranked playlist hit me up here. Idc if you rage a little here and there. Let’s not beat each other up over losing though.
> >
> > I only play stuff like slayer, team objective kindsa stuff. Not stuff like warzone or big map stuff. I’m also PST zone if It matters.
>
> Do you play any OG games?

> 2535426515273563;4:
> > 2533274842046585;1:
> > I think the game is more fun with others. As of right now I’m tempted to just stop playing this game again. It’s so hard to have fun alone…I stopped caring about my rank and quit any ridiculous match I get. You know. The ones where the other team is ahead by 20 pts in the first few seconds of the match. Or when they have goku’s lag teleportation abilities and they’re blipping all over the place and their strafe is so insane your thumbs can’t keep up.
> >
> > I suck at this game, and I’m an older dude. So…hopefully you won’t expect too much from someone like me. If you’re in a similar boat though and can use some friends in ranked playlist hit me up here. Idc if you rage a little here and there. Let’s not beat each other up over losing though.
> >
> > I only play stuff like slayer, team objective kindsa stuff. Not stuff like warzone or big map stuff. I’m also PST zone if It matters
> >
> >
> > > 2533274842046585;1:
> > > I think the game is more fun with others. As of right now I’m tempted to just stop playing this game again. It’s so hard to have fun alone…I stopped caring about my rank and quit any ridiculous match I get. You know. The ones where the other team is ahead by 20 pts in the first few seconds of the match. Or when they have goku’s lag teleportation abilities and they’re blipping all over the place and their strafe is so insane your thumbs can’t keep up.
> > >
> > > I suck at this game, and I’m an older dude. So…hopefully you won’t expect too much from someone like me. If you’re in a similar boat though and can use some friends in ranked playlist hit me up here. Idc if you rage a little here and there. Let’s not beat each other up over losing though.
> > >
> > > I only play stuff like slayer, team objective kindsa stuff. Not stuff like warzone or big map stuff. I’m also PST zone if It matters.
> >
> > Do you play any OG games?

Like games on mcc? I have to update it. I dont remember if it auto updated or not. I dont mind playing h2a or h reach. I like halo 5 a lot cause the gameplay is really fun, but playing solo Q is a severe hit or miss lol

> 2533274842046585;5:
> > 2535426515273563;4:
> > > 2533274842046585;1:
> > > I think the game is more fun with others. As of right now I’m tempted to just stop playing this game again. It’s so hard to have fun alone…I stopped caring about my rank and quit any ridiculous match I get. You know. The ones where the other team is ahead by 20 pts in the first few seconds of the match. Or when they have goku’s lag teleportation abilities and they’re blipping all over the place and their strafe is so insane your thumbs can’t keep up.
> > >
> > > I suck at this game, and I’m an older dude. So…hopefully you won’t expect too much from someone like me. If you’re in a similar boat though and can use some friends in ranked playlist hit me up here. Idc if you rage a little here and there. Let’s not beat each other up over losing though.
> > >
> > > I only play stuff like slayer, team objective kindsa stuff. Not stuff like warzone or big map stuff. I’m also PST zone if It matters
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274842046585;1:
> > > > I think the game is more fun with others. As of right now I’m tempted to just stop playing this game again. It’s so hard to have fun alone…I stopped caring about my rank and quit any ridiculous match I get. You know. The ones where the other team is ahead by 20 pts in the first few seconds of the match. Or when they have goku’s lag teleportation abilities and they’re blipping all over the place and their strafe is so insane your thumbs can’t keep up.
> > > >
> > > > I suck at this game, and I’m an older dude. So…hopefully you won’t expect too much from someone like me. If you’re in a similar boat though and can use some friends in ranked playlist hit me up here. Idc if you rage a little here and there. Let’s not beat each other up over losing though.
> > > >
> > > > I only play stuff like slayer, team objective kindsa stuff. Not stuff like warzone or big map stuff. I’m also PST zone if It matters.
> > >
> > > Do you play any OG games?
>
> Like games on mcc? I have to update it. I dont remember if it auto updated or not. I dont mind playing h2a or h reach. I like halo 5 a lot cause the gameplay is really fun, but playing solo Q is a severe hit or miss lol

OG means legacy games

> 2535426515273563;6:
> > 2533274842046585;5:
> > > 2535426515273563;4:
> > > > 2533274842046585;1:
> > > > I think the game is more fun with others. As of right now I’m tempted to just stop playing this game again. It’s so hard to have fun alone…I stopped caring about my rank and quit any ridiculous match I get. You know. The ones where the other team is ahead by 20 pts in the first few seconds of the match. Or when they have goku’s lag teleportation abilities and they’re blipping all over the place and their strafe is so insane your thumbs can’t keep up.
> > > >
> > > > I suck at this game, and I’m an older dude. So…hopefully you won’t expect too much from someone like me. If you’re in a similar boat though and can use some friends in ranked playlist hit me up here. Idc if you rage a little here and there. Let’s not beat each other up over losing though.
> > > >
> > > > I only play stuff like slayer, team objective kindsa stuff. Not stuff like warzone or big map stuff. I’m also PST zone if It matters
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > 2533274842046585;1:
> > > > > I think the game is more fun with others. As of right now I’m tempted to just stop playing this game again. It’s so hard to have fun alone…I stopped caring about my rank and quit any ridiculous match I get. You know. The ones where the other team is ahead by 20 pts in the first few seconds of the match. Or when they have goku’s lag teleportation abilities and they’re blipping all over the place and their strafe is so insane your thumbs can’t keep up.
> > > > >
> > > > > I suck at this game, and I’m an older dude. So…hopefully you won’t expect too much from someone like me. If you’re in a similar boat though and can use some friends in ranked playlist hit me up here. Idc if you rage a little here and there. Let’s not beat each other up over losing though.
> > > > >
> > > > > I only play stuff like slayer, team objective kindsa stuff. Not stuff like warzone or big map stuff. I’m also PST zone if It matters.
> > > >
> > > > Do you play any OG games?
> >
> > Like games on mcc? I have to update it. I dont remember if it auto updated or not. I dont mind playing h2a or h reach. I like halo 5 a lot cause the gameplay is really fun, but playing solo Q is a severe hit or miss lol
>
> OG means legacy games

I don’t actively play them. If I were to play an OG though, it would probably be h3 with MLG settings. I liked how the gameplay felt with those settings. Can’t say I was good at it but I definitely liked how it felt over the base traits.

But again…I’m asking if you mean off of the mcc interface? Which halo games do you play regularly?

> 2533274842046585;7:
> > 2535426515273563;6:
> > > 2533274842046585;5:
> > > > 2535426515273563;4:
> > > > > 2533274842046585;1:
> > > > > I think the game is more fun with others. As of right now I’m tempted to just stop playing this game again. It’s so hard to have fun alone…I stopped caring about my rank and quit any ridiculous match I get. You know. The ones where the other team is ahead by 20 pts in the first few seconds of the match. Or when they have goku’s lag teleportation abilities and they’re blipping all over the place and their strafe is so insane your thumbs can’t keep up.
> > > > >
> > > > > I suck at this game, and I’m an older dude. So…hopefully you won’t expect too much from someone like me. If you’re in a similar boat though and can use some friends in ranked playlist hit me up here. Idc if you rage a little here and there. Let’s not beat each other up over losing though.
> > > > >
> > > > > I only play stuff like slayer, team objective kindsa stuff. Not stuff like warzone or big map stuff. I’m also PST zone if It matters
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > 2533274842046585;1:
> > > > > > I think the game is more fun with others. As of right now I’m tempted to just stop playing this game again. It’s so hard to have fun alone…I stopped caring about my rank and quit any ridiculous match I get. You know. The ones where the other team is ahead by 20 pts in the first few seconds of the match. Or when they have goku’s lag teleportation abilities and they’re blipping all over the place and their strafe is so insane your thumbs can’t keep up.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I suck at this game, and I’m an older dude. So…hopefully you won’t expect too much from someone like me. If you’re in a similar boat though and can use some friends in ranked playlist hit me up here. Idc if you rage a little here and there. Let’s not beat each other up over losing though.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I only play stuff like slayer, team objective kindsa stuff. Not stuff like warzone or big map stuff. I’m also PST zone if It matters.
> > > > >
> > > > > Do you play any OG games?
> > >
> > > Like games on mcc? I have to update it. I dont remember if it auto updated or not. I dont mind playing h2a or h reach. I like halo 5 a lot cause the gameplay is really fun, but playing solo Q is a severe hit or miss lol
> >
> > OG means legacy games
>
> I don’t actively play them. If I were to play an OG though, it would probably be h3 with MLG settings. I liked how the gameplay felt with those settings. Can’t say I was good at it but I definitely liked how it felt over the base traits.
>
> But again…I’m asking if you mean off of the mcc interface? Which halo games do you play regularly?

Well I will answer you in private message in fear of going off topic