Gandhi Hop.

It has become a habit, and apparently it is bad one to have now. Move ground pound to up on the D-pad. Up on the D-pad occupies nothing and it is on the left side of the controller.

I hate jumping and going into the ground pound animation when I’m not high enough to preform the ability and end up a sitting duck

I think the G&P animation should only activate when you are high enough to actually do the ability

Bump

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from calling out individuals, posting inappropriate content, and posting non-constructive content.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

<mark>Someone I dislike</mark> is the Joseph Stalin of the Halo community

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from calling out individuals, posting inappropriate content, and posting non-constructive content.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Could’t edit the last post. I wanted to reiterate.

<mark>Someone I dislike</mark> is worse than Joseph Stalin, Kim Jong Ill and <mark>someone else I dislike</mark> combined. He wants 343 to stagnate the series by releasing Halo 3 clones every year.

> 2533274908248642;5:
>

I can onyl assume that this is either a troll comment or you haven’t played the beta

The only thing H5 beta and H3 has in common is that they both have halo in the title

Weapons play differnet maps play different sprint ads automatic weapons have headshot modifiers flinch (I know its a “glitch”)

If anything 343i has stagnated the series by pushing it further from its roots and making it into a more genaric "modern’ FPS

> 2533274832130936;6:
> > 2533274908248642;5:
> >
>
>
>
> I can onyl assume that this is either a troll comment or you haven’t played the beta
>
> The only thing H5 beta and H3 has in common is that they both have halo in the title
>
> Weapons play differnet maps play different sprint ads automatic weapons have headshot modifiers flinch (I know its a “glitch”)
>
> If anything 343i has stagnated the series by pushing it further from its roots and making it into a more genaric "modern’ FPS

Wasn’t refering to Halo 5 (I actualy rather enjoy the game) I was referring to that self important jerk <mark>that I really shouldn’t keep breaking the forum rules to call out</mark> who complains every time 343 does something interesting to keep Halo from stagnating. I haven’t watched the guy’s video on Halo 5 but I guarantee you it’s just like the Halo 4 stuff he did which was all:

“Hur Hurr 434 is suk! Halo iz kill! Im going 2 CoD cuz money! Reech iz bad kuz I cant kill people by blindly spamming the DMR! Halo 3 is the only real Halo”

> 2533274908248642;5:
>

Clearly you have no clue what you’re talking about. <mark>That individual</mark> hates H3 and he likes H5, or at the very least approves of the changes.

> 2533274908248642;7:
>

In fariness the guy is a professional halo player who understands the game at a level that most of us could not even begin to comprehend myself included

I agree with him, 343i have taken halo so far away from its roots its hard to recognise it anymore, and lets be honest the canges have not been recieved well by the players.
H4 with all its shiny new mechancis and bells and whistles lost 90% of its online population within 6 months, there was a mass exodus from H4 because it was a terrible Halo game

He made a living off of halo and now the game he grew up with and loved has changed drastically

Halo doens’t need to evolve to appeal to players of CoD or Battlefield or Titanfall or any other generic FPS
Halo needs to remain true to its roots to attract halo players

> 2533274832130936;6:
> > 2533274908248642;5:
> >
>
>
>
> I can onyl assume that this is either a troll comment or you haven’t played the beta
>
> The only thing H5 beta and H3 has in common is that they both have halo in the title
>
> Weapons play differnet maps play different sprint ads automatic weapons have headshot modifiers flinch (I know its a “glitch”)
>
> If anything 343i has stagnated the series by pushing it further from its roots and making it into a more genaric "modern’ FPS

Words cannot describe how sick I am of hearing that 343 is moving away from the series roots. This game plays closest to CE than any other entry in the series . This fast paced quick to kill halo is what I fell in love with in 2001 and never felt ever again with the departure that was halo 2. This is an arena game Modernized when halo 5 gets perks kill streaks a pick 40 system load outs and one hit melee THEN we can say halo 5 is a generic fps.

> 2533274832130936;9:
> Halo doens’t need to evolve to appeal to players of CoD or Battlefield or Titanfall or any other generic FPS

>Titanfall
>Generic

You -Yoinking!- what m8

> 2533274863266427;10:
> > 2533274832130936;6:
> > I can onyl assume that this is either a troll comment or you haven’t played the beta
> >
> > The only thing H5 beta and H3 has in common is that they both have halo in the title
> >
> > Weapons play differnet maps play different sprint ads automatic weapons have headshot modifiers flinch (I know its a “glitch”)
> >
> > If anything 343i has stagnated the series by pushing it further from its roots and making it into a more genaric "modern’ FPS
>
>
>
> Words cannot describe how sick I am of hearing that 343 is moving away from the series roots. This game plays closest to CE than any other entry in the series . This fast paced quick to kill halo is what I fell in love with in 2001 and never felt ever again with the departure that was halo 2. This is an arena game Modernized when halo 5 gets perks kill streaks a pick 40 system load outs and one hit melee THEN we can say halo 5 is a generic fps.

How does this game play remotely close to CE?

Thruster? Sprint? Ground Pound? Slide? Flinch? Bash?
The lowered movement speed?
The ginormous 4v4 maps blown out because of sprint?

> 2533274908248642;11:
> > 2533274832130936;9:
> > Halo doens’t need to evolve to appeal to players of CoD or Battlefield or Titanfall or any other generic FPS
>
>
> >Titanfall
> >Generic
>
> You -Yoinking!- what m8

I put titanfall in there only to make the point that halo shouldn’t need to have to attract players from other franchises to be successful

> 2533274832130936;9:
> In fariness the guy is a professional halo player who understands the game at a level that most of us could not even begin to comprehend myself included
>
> I agree with him, 343i have taken halo so far away from its roots its hard to recognise it anymore, and lets be honest the canges have not been recieved well by the players.
> H4 with all its shiny new mechancis and bells and whistles lost 90% of its online population within 6 months, there was a mass exodus from H4 because it was a terrible Halo game
>
> He made a living off of halo and now the game he grew up with and loved has changed drastically
>
> Halo doens’t need to evolve to appeal to players of CoD or Battlefield or Titanfall or any other generic FPS
> Halo needs to remain true to its roots to attract halo players

Which is what it is doing and even Ghandi himself is impressed with the game all this and it’s about a year from release. High majority of the competitive halo players are praising halo 5 only people that seem to have a problem are the nostalgia nuts and sprint haters.

> 2533274832130936;12:
> > 2533274863266427;10:
> > > 2533274832130936;6:
> > > I can onyl assume that this is either a troll comment or you haven’t played the beta
> > >
> > > The only thing H5 beta and H3 has in common is that they both have halo in the title
> > >
> > > Weapons play differnet maps play different sprint ads automatic weapons have headshot modifiers flinch (I know its a “glitch”)
> > >
> > > If anything 343i has stagnated the series by pushing it further from its roots and making it into a more genaric "modern’ FPS
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Words cannot describe how sick I am of hearing that 343 is moving away from the series roots. This game plays closest to CE than any other entry in the series . This fast paced quick to kill halo is what I fell in love with in 2001 and never felt ever again with the departure that was halo 2. This is an arena game Modernized when halo 5 gets perks kill streaks a pick 40 system load outs and one hit melee THEN we can say halo 5 is a generic fps.
>
>
>
> How does this game play remotely close to CE?
>
> Thruster? Sprint? Ground Pound? Slide? Flinch? Bash?
> The lowered movement speed?
> The ginormous 4v4 maps blown out because of sprint?

It doesn’t play like CE it plays closest strip away all the shiny bells and whistles of this game you have a fast paced arena game where EVERY weapon plays a role in the sandbox and isn’t thrown aside for say the BR, fast kill times spawn trapping is a viable option and tactic again grenades are good again map positioning is key verticality is key again you need the high ground low aim assist not that god awful halo 2 assist I could go on this game easily stands up against the other halos and can easily be compared to CE the light rifle is even a 3sk if used correctly halo 5 is a return to form back to business glad the halo 2 days are behind us.

> 2533274863266427;14:
> > 2533274832130936;9:
> > In fariness the guy is a professional halo player who understands the game at a level that most of us could not even begin to comprehend myself included
> >
> > I agree with him, 343i have taken halo so far away from its roots its hard to recognise it anymore, and lets be honest the canges have not been recieved well by the players.
> > H4 with all its shiny new mechancis and bells and whistles lost 90% of its online population within 6 months, there was a mass exodus from H4 because it was a terrible Halo game
> >
> > He made a living off of halo and now the game he grew up with and loved has changed drastically
> >
> > Halo doens’t need to evolve to appeal to players of CoD or Battlefield or Titanfall or any other generic FPS
> > Halo needs to remain true to its roots to attract halo players
>
>
>
> Which is what it is doing and eve Ghandi himself is impressed with the game all this and it’s about a year from release. High majority of the compatible halo players are praising halo 5 only people that seem to have a problem are the nostalgia nuts and sprint haters.

I’m not hating on the game, I am enjoying the beta, of course there are things I would like to see change (I’m looking at you AR) and I feel that sprint doens’t belong in halo, never have never will.
Buff base movement speed to 120% or 130% and you don’t need sprint…you know like H2 and H3

In H5 if you arne’t sprinting it feels slow and clunky, it feels like youre weighted down when moving and strafing without booster (IMO anyway) doens’t work as well as it should

Again this does not mena I don’t enjoy the beta, its just things that I personally would like to see changed

If Professional players are recieving the game well, good on em, I’m glad they are enjoying it
So am I, and with a few tweaks it could be even better

> 2533274832130936;16:
> > 2533274863266427;14:
> > > 2533274832130936;9:
> > > In fariness the guy is a professional halo player who understands the game at a level that most of us could not even begin to comprehend myself included
> > >
> > > I agree with him, 343i have taken halo so far away from its roots its hard to recognise it anymore, and lets be honest the canges have not been recieved well by the players.
> > > H4 with all its shiny new mechancis and bells and whistles lost 90% of its online population within 6 months, there was a mass exodus from H4 because it was a terrible Halo game
> > >
> > > He made a living off of halo and now the game he grew up with and loved has changed drastically
> > >
> > > Halo doens’t need to evolve to appeal to players of CoD or Battlefield or Titanfall or any other generic FPS
> > > Halo needs to remain true to its roots to attract halo players
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Which is what it is doing and eve Ghandi himself is impressed with the game all this and it’s about a year from release. High majority of the compatible halo players are praising halo 5 only people that seem to have a problem are the nostalgia nuts and sprint haters.
>
>
>
> I’m not hating on the game, I am enjoying the beta, of course there are things I would like to see change (I’m looking at you AR) and I feel that sprint doens’t belong in halo, never have never will.
> Buff base movement speed to 120% or 130% and you don’t need sprint…you know like H2 and H3
>
> In H5 if you arne’t sprinting it feels slow and clunky, it feels like youre weighted down when moving and strafing without booster (IMO anyway) doens’t work as well as it should
>
> Again this does not mena I don’t enjoy the beta, its just things that I personally would like to see changed
>
> If Professional players are recieving the game well, good on em, I’m glad they are enjoying it
> So am I, and with a few tweaks it could be even better

I apologize if I sounded like I was attacking or flaming you it wasn’t my intent I also am enjoying the beta my only gripes are the flinch that is confirmed to be removed in the final product and the sniper rifle rof also grenades bank a lot more now but I think that’s just something I have to adapt too.

> 2533274863266427;17:
> > 2533274832130936;16:
> > > 2533274863266427;14:
> > > > 2533274832130936;9:
> > > > In fariness the guy is a professional halo player who understands the game at a level that most of us could not even begin to comprehend myself included
> > > >
> > > > I agree with him, 343i have taken halo so far away from its roots its hard to recognise it anymore, and lets be honest the canges have not been recieved well by the players.
> > > > H4 with all its shiny new mechancis and bells and whistles lost 90% of its online population within 6 months, there was a mass exodus from H4 because it was a terrible Halo game
> > > >
> > > > He made a living off of halo and now the game he grew up with and loved has changed drastically
> > > >
> > > > Halo doens’t need to evolve to appeal to players of CoD or Battlefield or Titanfall or any other generic FPS
> > > > Halo needs to remain true to its roots to attract halo players
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Which is what it is doing and eve Ghandi himself is impressed with the game all this and it’s about a year from release. High majority of the compatible halo players are praising halo 5 only people that seem to have a problem are the nostalgia nuts and sprint haters.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I’m not hating on the game, I am enjoying the beta, of course there are things I would like to see change (I’m looking at you AR) and I feel that sprint doens’t belong in halo, never have never will.
> > Buff base movement speed to 120% or 130% and you don’t need sprint…you know like H2 and H3
> >
> > In H5 if you arne’t sprinting it feels slow and clunky, it feels like youre weighted down when moving and strafing without booster (IMO anyway) doens’t work as well as it should
> >
> > Again this does not mena I don’t enjoy the beta, its just things that I personally would like to see changed
> >
> > If Professional players are recieving the game well, good on em, I’m glad they are enjoying it
> > So am I, and with a few tweaks it could be even better
>
>
>
> I apologize if I sounded like I was attacking or flaming you it wasn’t my intent I also am enjoying the beta my only gripes are the flinch that is confirmed to be removed in the final product and the sniper rifle rof also grenades bank a lot more now but I think that’s just something I have to adapt too.

nah man its all good, no offense intended and none taken
When it comes to the sniper I’m not a fan of the delay when activating the first zoom function I am hoping thats a glitch as well

So, dpad. Right?

> 2777219770235327;19:
> So, dpad. Right?

That seems awkward tbh I don’t know. I know there is a link floating around here somewhere of 343 acknowledging the problems with crouch jumping and in turn ghandi hops hopefully in the full game there will be a more practical use of the Ghandi hop.