Gametypes that should be added into Halo 5

I wanted to make this forum putting a list of all the diffrent Gametypes left out:

• Team snipers - Infection - Team Doubles - Team triples - 1v1 playlist - Fiesta gametype (you spawn with random guns each time) - Invasion - Team rockets - All the team action Sack stuff they had in Halo MCC If anyone has anything to say or add pls do so!

I really want to see team triples and 1v1s return on a playlist! But I think the reason why 343 isn’t doing this is because the players would be divided up in the game.

Team Doubles is a must
1v1 was awesome when it was in halo 3, an extremely tense match.

I like this list, however I don’t think we’re going to see infection anytime soon. I know Infection was introduced in a Halo game where the Flood was non-existent (to the plot) yet, but perhaps we will see a return of the faction and gametype in Halo 6…?

If I could choose one and only one playlist to have added to Halo 5, it’d be Team Doubles!

They said fiesta is coming this febuary, infection is down the road, team snipers and doubles were already made (weekend playlist) and has a very high chance of coming in down the road we pretty much have invation with warzone assault only bigger maps, better maps, more players and more objectives so in other words a better invasion but everything else you said could be cool

> 2533274808456534;3:
> I like this list, however I don’t think we’re going to see infection anytime soon. I know Infection was introduced in a Halo game where the Flood was non-existent (to the plot) yet, but perhaps we will see a return of the faction and gametype in Halo 6…?

Halo was confirmed to be in halo 5 soon