Gametypes that need to be in Matchmaking

There are 2 game types in particular that i am disappointed that are not in matchmaking. One being team swat and the other being big team objective or just big team CTF in general. I don’t know what you guys think on the matter but both of those being implemented would be great for me and alot of people who think the same way. I hope you guys at 343 put them into matchmaking soon.

They made Grifball it’s own gametype, and even made a new ball model for it(I know oddball has it too, but I just assume it’s because they were too lazy to make the skull).

There is also a new gametype called extraction that seems interesting.

These are both full gametypes and not just custom game rule changes.
Neither of them have, or are in playlists.

Come on 343, step it up.

Dude the game just came out give them time.

Being the competitive player that I am, I hope to see a Team Snipers playlist. I do however, venture off into the wild and play some BTB and I agree that there needs to be an objective. I’m the stat -Yoink!- type and I like the flagnum :slight_smile: but BTB isn’t BTB unless there is objective in it IMO. Anyways I know more than likely they will have an MLG playlist which is what I want along with Snipers. I want as many playlists as possible to be honest. So, I can just play whatever feels right at the time. Can never have too many to choose from.

Team Snipers PLEASE.
The community has proved it to be popular enough to implement in this past Halos.
The crack when you fire the sniper is so satisfying, I don’t get to use it enough in the regular game types.

Objective big team gametypes!

And multiteam…ofc multiteam

> Dude the game just came out give them time.

what?? they had plenty of time before release

I want individually categorized playlists, not a list of all game types on one menu.
I’d also like to see more Pro game types as I’m not a big fan of all the armor abilities. They also MUST include pro variants for most game types especially for ranked when it’s out.

If it was like this I would be completely happy, categorize your -Yoink-:

MLG> All MLG based game types, no armor abilities ect.

Objective> All objective based game types with pro variants (CTF, Odd Ball, Territories, ect)

Slayer> All slayer based game types with pro variants (Team Swat, Team Snipers, Team Slayer, Team Doubles, Big Team types, ect)

When it’s out…

Ranked>
Objective> All ranked objective based game types with pro variants (CTF, Odd Ball, Territories, ect)
Slayer> All ranked slayer based game types with pro variants (Team Swat, Team Snipers, Team Slayer, Team Doubles, ect)

the multi team and invasion was pretty fun for me tbh.

I just want Team Doubles.

I want SWAT for sure.

Thanks to everyone that agrees with me i thought i was the only one there for a second. To people that say the game just came out, yes i understand but why would they go through the trouble of making all of these new modes like the revamped grifball and not have it in multiplayer matchmaking. It makes no sense to me but maybe 343 knows what they are doing and will add in some new modes down the line.

Just want to know why Rumble Pit/Free for all was changed to Juggernaut light.

WTF?