GameType Testing Group

message 2 moderators: if you would like to you can remove this thread. i no longer plan to use it or keep up with it.

Hello. I am DERK 91 and I’m working on some new gametypes that require more than 2-3 people to test out. For the most part I’m developing gametypes to address some of the problems in both the Vanilla and TU Slayer gametypes. I’ve been working on a varient to help make the game more balanced. The next post will contain the current settings. Please post a reply and PM me if you wish to join/assist me on the endeavor.

Note: I will wait untill I get enough people to test the game before I disclose a time and day for the testing to ensure that enough people will be there to help test it. I am free most of the time, but do have times I go places and do not get onlie for the day. I am free Sunday-Friday all day, all week, save Saturday.

Pre-TU Team Slayer 2.0= 150% shield recharge & 110% health recharge rate. 110% speed, 125% jump, and normal gravity. Loadouts= sprint, evade, dropshield, and hologram. (all gametypes have the same loadouts)

Team Slayer TU 2.0= 110% resistance, 200% shield recharge, and 200% health recharge rate. 75% melee. 110% speed, 125% jump, and normal grav. same loadouts. (sl)

Team Slayer ZB 2.0= 110% resistance, 200% shield recharge, and 200% health recharge rate. 75% melee. 110% speed, 125% jump, and normal grav. sl

Pre-TU BTB 2.0= 150% shield recharge & 110% health recharge rate. DMR/AR start. 110% speed, 125% jump, and normal grav. sl

BTB TU 2.0= 110% resistance, 200% shield recharge, and 200% helath recharge rate. 75% melee and DMR/AR start. 110% speed, 125% jump, and normal grav. sl

BTB ZB 2.0= 110% resistance, 200% shield recharge, 200% health recharge rate. 75% melee and DMR/AR start. 110% speed, 125% jump, and normal grav. sl

Also: Jetpack, Armor Lock, and Active Camo are spread out around the maps to make the game more balanced.

that’s what i’ve got right now. once i get some testing done i will make changes if needed. i changed the speed on the BTB from 120% to 110%. to much speed inside buildings. also the 75% melee should cut down on beatdowns/pummbels through shields with bleedthrough on, but still allow for a kill with no shields(you can punch through the shields when they are really low, but only when they are low). i have increased the jump hight to 125% from 110%. the 110% resistance balances out pistol back to a 5 shot and it nerfs frags to a point you can take a frag at your feet with full shields and only drop to yellow health. i also put in advanced respawn settings to remove spawn camping. when you spawn you have 4 seconds of invulnerability and immunity to headshots and assassinations. so no more griefing by spawn traping! :slight_smile:

i have a thread that was the start of the idea for this recuiting thread. if you would like to visit it please take a look.

http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst43695_The-perfect-reach-matchmaking-gametype-settings.aspx

it more or less contains the same info as this post other than it having some posts by other users. do remeber to PM or post a reply on THIS thread if you wish to help.

<to any moderators: please do not merge this thread with the other one. i wish to keep them seperate. this thread is for people to join me in testing the gametype, the other thread is just for thoughts on a better game.>

I’ll help, I’m on right now , gamertag is my name.

> I’ll help, I’m on right now , gamertag is my name.

i need more poeple and a set time before we test. thanks just send me a friend request on XBL, add me as a buddy on waypint, or PM so i have your tag for later use. thanks.

I would be glad to help you out. GT BLOOD 0F GANON!

If you want i can just add you on here as well. When will your maps be done?

Oh just PM me when you need people btw!

> Oh just PM me when you need people btw!

wut u mean when i need people? u got people? 0.O
also the maps and games are ready for testing. i just need poeple for the testing.

ill help with all slayer and ctf based gametypes, no -Yoink- like infection

James Oliverr