Gametype Ideas and Changes

Here put some ideas for new gametypes or changes to current ones. Hopefully 343 will notice. Be respectful. These are just opinions that people have a right to. no opinion is wrong.

> 2533274951186928;1:
> Here put some ideas for new gametypes or changes to current ones. Hopefully 343 will notice. Be respectful. These are just opinions that people have a right to. no opinion is wrong.

I personally think everything is amazing except for Ranked Breakout, In my opinion they should have the old Breakout ranked and just completely get rid of the new one since it really dont require skill anymore. That’s all the changes i really want, But one more thing that would make the playlists even better is a map vote/veto system for social playlists only and have a population bar/counter

SWAT
Covenant Swat: I hated it in halo 4 because of how inconsistent the carbine was. But in Halo 5 i feel that the carbine is better and this gametype could work.
Forerunner Swat: I loved it in Halo 4 and would like to see it come back. only without the Grenades and Boltshot.
ODST Swat: swat with the odst magnum(i forget if its tactical or gunfighter). I dont know how big of a diffrence it would make (i dont use those magnums too often) if its a noticable change to gameplay i think it would be good just to mix it up.

> 2535424652945408;2:
> > 2533274951186928;1:
> > Here put some ideas for new gametypes or changes to current ones. Hopefully 343 will notice. Be respectful. These are just opinions that people have a right to. no opinion is wrong.
>
> I personally think everything is amazing except for Ranked Breakout, In my opinion they should have the old Breakout ranked and just completely get rid of the new one since it really dont require skill anymore. That’s all the changes i really want, But one more thing that would make the playlists even better is a map vote/veto system for social playlists only and have a population bar/counter

i dont like the new breakout either

> 2533274951186928;3:
> SWAT
> Covenant Swat: I hated it in halo 4 because of how inconsistent the carbine was. But in Halo 5 i feel that the carbine is better and this gametype could work.
> Forerunner Swat: I loved it in Halo 4 and would like to see it come back. only without the Grenades and Boltshot.
> ODST Swat: swat with the odst magnum(i forget if its tactical or gunfighter). I dont know how big of a diffrence it would make (i dont use those magnums too often) if its a noticable change to gameplay i think it would be good just to mix it up.

Covenant Swat sounds awesome, i never thought of that before lol and i play halo 4 swat all the time and i never got it once if i recall

Agree, original Breakout was much better.

i was thinking about if they bring req packs back. they could make it so the ones you can buy only have cosmetic stuff. this way no one can say someone paid to win when they get killed by a phaeton (probably major typo). Thats one excuse i want to see gone from gaming.

They need to add in a Rumble pit playlist with :

• Regular FFA aka slayer - Oddball (which is in the game via custom game options by tweaking with the assault settings) - KOTH (which 343 already put into action sack) - Juggernaut (which could be made by 343 but it’s currently not in the game at least I think it isn’t) - Swords (this is just FFA with sword spawns)This playlist needs to be social and why it needs to be put into the game is that we need a social FFA and we need more objective gamemodes (which Halo 5 desperately lacks).

I saw this as youtube video thumbnail and dont think it would be a bad idea. Warzone Firefight Flood! I think it would be a good game type if they reintroduce the flood in Halo 6. They don’t even have to reintroduce the flood in the story( although that would be nice). The multiplayer is just a simulation so they could do a simulation in case the flood returns. The only problem i see is time and money. They would have to make a ton of new assets and pay the people to make them. They could make it a free DLC like they did Warzone Firefight which wouldnt be too bad.

FFA Tactical 2.0.

Team Tactical 2.0.

I’ve been playtesting them in the Custom Games Browser, but I haven’t been able to get much feedback. :confused: