gametype highlighting issue again

anyone have this happen to them? When you have a gametype chosen, for example flood, when you back out it highlights the gametype below it instead of keeping the previous one highlighted.

I thought this was fixed…

i have no clue what your talking about son.

stay off them tweeds.

Playing Dominion, Game over… searching for next game, Game starts. Regicide, wait what?

> Playing Dominion, Game over… searching for next game, Game starts. Regicide, wait what?

ive never had that happen…ill have to make it!

mwahahahaha!

Issue since day 1. Gets annoying on the objective playlist due to bottom playlist(SWAT) always getting highlighted.

> Issue since day 1. Gets annoying on the objective playlist due to bottom playlist(SWAT) always getting highlighted.

sounds sweet if i can play oddball then swat without backing out lol.

> > Issue since day 1. Gets annoying on the objective playlist due to bottom playlist(SWAT) always getting highlighted.
>
> sounds sweet if i can play oddball then swat without backing out lol.

It’s like this search for a Oddball game, dont like the map that gets voted for so you back out and SWAT playlist is highlighted due to backing out. So you have to spend a few seconds on pressing up on D-pad to Oddball again, gets more annyoing if you happen to miss SWAT as highlighted and next thing you know you’re in a SWAT game.

> i have no clue what your talking about son.
>
> stay off them tweeds.

Wish i knew what tweeds are buddy

> > i have no clue what your talking about son.
> >
> > stay off them tweeds.
>
> Wish i knew what tweeds are buddy

its an older reference young’un. :slight_smile: