Gamestop "out" of LE preorders

Just swung by to get/pay off the LE edition preorder. Turns out Gamestop is “out”. Whether this is a fabricated shortage is beyond me. I went to Best Buy and preordered there instead.

As it turns out though, the Best Buy near me hasn’t met “quota” to open for a midnight release.

It’s called Limited Edition for a reason.

Gamestop has bigger population apparently.

So glad I pre-ordered from Gamestop two weeks ago or I would be doing this…

You were going to get it or you were paying off the rest of a pre-order? (get/pay-off confuses tired Kyler)

> It’s called Limited Edition for a reason.

how insightful.

> You were going to get it or you were paying off the rest of a pre-order? (get/pay-off confuses tired Kyler)

agree with this guy, because if u are paying off a pre-order, they can’t just “run out” when u have it ordered

> You were going to get it or you were paying off the rest of a pre-order? (get/pay-off confuses tired Kyler)

Didn’t have preorder. Was going to get it preordered and pay it off in one go. Doubting that Gamestop is “out” of them. Am thinking the ones they are “out” of, will sit on the shelf.

am pre ordering from amazon soo…

> > You were going to get it or you were paying off the rest of a pre-order? (get/pay-off confuses tired Kyler)
>
> Didn’t have preorder. Was going to get it preordered and pay it off in one go. Doubting that Gamestop is “out” of them. Am thinking the ones they are “out” of, will sit on the shelf.

They don’t have any yet but they had a max number of LE pre-orders that they could get because 343 wanted it to be truly limited.

Had a buddy who works at Gamestop save me a LE for Halo 4 cause he knows i love Halo :stuck_out_tongue: he told me i had $20 on the pre-order on the day I was going to pre-order it xD Going to be sick though!

A lot of people seem to forget that other places also sell the game. Or maybe they have store credit. The Best Buy bonus looks much better in my opinion anyway. It will probably be a lot more unique.

> Had a buddy who works at Gamestop save me a LE for Halo 4 cause he knows i love Halo :stuck_out_tongue: he told me i had $20 on the pre-order on the day I was going to pre-order it xD Going to be sick though!

I wish I had friends… :’( lol

> A lot of people seem to forget that other places also sell the game. Or maybe they have store credit. The Best Buy bonus looks much better in my opinion anyway. It will probably be a lot more unique.

Buying it somewhere else isn’t the problem. The problem arises when all my friends are playing it a little after midnight, and I’m sitting there knowing I took the day off to watch my friends list and rage instead of playing.

thats why i preorderd it way back when it was first announced

There is usually a time when Gamestop will stop taking pre-orders for Limited Edition, usually a month and a half to two months before the game is due, especially depending on the demand. That’s why if you want an LE from Gamestop, it’s important not to wait to the last minute and put money down on it as soon as you can. I’ve learned that the hard way a couple times.

> > Had a buddy who works at Gamestop save me a LE for Halo 4 cause he knows i love Halo :stuck_out_tongue: he told me i had $20 on the pre-order on the day I was going to pre-order it xD Going to be sick though!
>
> I wish I had friends… :’( lol

I can be your friend :smiley: but i can’t pre-order a game for you :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > Had a buddy who works at Gamestop save me a LE for Halo 4 cause he knows i love Halo :stuck_out_tongue: he told me i had $20 on the pre-order on the day I was going to pre-order it xD Going to be sick though!
> >
> > I wish I had friends… :’( lol
>
> I can be your friend :smiley: but i can’t pre-order a game for you :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s unnecessary, I’ve already done it lol

> > > > Had a buddy who works at Gamestop save me a LE for Halo 4 cause he knows i love Halo :stuck_out_tongue: he told me i had $20 on the pre-order on the day I was going to pre-order it xD Going to be sick though!
> > >
> > > I wish I had friends… :’( lol
> >
> > I can be your friend :smiley: but i can’t pre-order a game for you :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> It’s unnecessary, I’ve already done it lol

Fine i didn’t want to be your friend anyway! Dx

> > > > > Had a buddy who works at Gamestop save me a LE for Halo 4 cause he knows i love Halo :stuck_out_tongue: he told me i had $20 on the pre-order on the day I was going to pre-order it xD Going to be sick though!
> > > >
> > > > I wish I had friends… :’( lol
> > >
> > > I can be your friend :smiley: but i can’t pre-order a game for you :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > It’s unnecessary, I’ve already done it lol
>
> Fine i didn’t want to be your friend anyway! Dx

I never said we couldn’t be franz! I was just saying that instead of pre-ordering a game you could MAKE ME A SANDWICH

Crap, I had a gift card to Gamestop…