Gamestop halo 5 cutouts

Cutouts 1
Cutouts 2

Went to gamestop the other day and they had 2 Halo 5 cutouts on the counter for free. One of Locke and one of Chief so I grabbed them up. Had a night off last night so i decided to put them together.

Posting these so if anyone has them and wants to know what they look like or if you didnt know they are there and want to pick them up.

That’s so awesome, the only problem that there is no Gamestop in my country. :frowning:

> 2535453110259428;2:
> That’s so awesome, the only problem that there is no Gamestop in my country. :frowning:

Sorry to here that. Im sure the patterns are online somewhere. I have extras so i guess i could post them but im not sure if i would be allowed to.

TBH, these things look terrible. And they won’t be durable. But good find.

> 2533274817907732;4:
> TBH, these things look terrible. And they won’t be durable. But good find.

Although I agree, they are free. Did you really expect anything else?

> 2533274817907732;4:
> TBH, these things look terrible. And they won’t be durable. But good find.

Well, they were free lol. I also reinforced the insides of them with tape. I put them on my game shelf with my other gaming knick knacks and thats where they will remain.

> 2661949065475413;5:
> > 2533274817907732;4:
> > TBH, these things look terrible. And they won’t be durable. But good find.
>
>
> Although I agree, they are free. Did you really expect anything else?

They look ok on my shelf but dont go in expecting a high quality product lol

Saw something about those, I think they’re linked to some kind of giveaway

> 2533274874192460;8:
> Saw something about those, I think they’re linked to some kind of giveaway

When i went to gamestop they had a stack of them for people to take.

Do want.

man I went GameStop today after seeing this post and they said that the manager said that they were for release day and they couldn’t give them out until the game came out. :frowning:

Okay, that’s it. I need to take a visit to my Gamestop soon

I need these in my life.

Heres a link to the official page. http://gamestop.tumblr.com/post/129099497870/build-the-official-master-chief-cubee-for-a-chance