GamesCon + Halo appearence

10 minutes of Halo!!

that only means 10 minutes was submitted. Does not mean it will be used. I think it adds some credence to the idea Halo will be at the ONL tomorrow but we cant really be 100% on anything or even be confident on how much is going to be shown

> 2533274840624875;2:
> that only means 10 minutes was submitted. Does not mean it will be used. I think it adds some credence to the idea Halo will be at the ONL tomorrow but we cant really be 100% on anything or even be confident on how much is going to be shown

guess we’ll have to wait and see, lets hope we get game play.

Don’t give me hope

> 2533274870489921;4:
> Don’t give me hope

Just set your expectations accordingly.
It might be there, it might not.

Friday’s dev update video made it sound like they weren’t really ready to show much of the game any time soon so I wasn’t really surprised when it didn’t show up yesterday.
Wether we see it today is yet to be seen, I’ll believe it when I see it.

> 2533274865778947;5:
> > 2533274870489921;4:
> > Don’t give me hope
>
> Just set your expectations accordingly.
> It might be there, it might not.
>
> Friday’s dev update video made it sound like they weren’t really ready to show much of the game any time soon so I wasn’t really surprised when it didn’t show up yesterday.
> Wether we see it today is yet to be seen, I’ll believe it when I see it.

This is a good approach to take. I agree.

Clickable link for above

I would be ecstatic if it was 10 minutes of the Campaign. Might have a mix of Campaign, Multiplayer, maybe more Seasons information as well.

> 2791293519059100;7:
> Clickable link for aboveI would be ecstatic if it was 10 minutes of the Campaign. Might have a mix of Campaign, Multiplayer, maybe more Seasons information as well.

What about an update of the same demo we got last year? with an additial 10 minutes of new stuff?

Maybe they just wanted Forza to be the highlight yesterday and today we will get Halo.

Forza looks epic BTW.

> 2533274792318960;9:
> Maybe they just wanted Forza to be the highlight yesterday and today we will get Halo.
>
> Forza looks epic BTW.

Hopefully, yeah Forza does look good.

> 2533274792318960;9:
> Maybe they just wanted Forza to be the highlight yesterday and today we will get Halo.
>
> Forza looks epic BTW.

Yea brah, I’m kinda more excited for Forza than Halo. Can’t wait to brappp across the map. Psychonauts 2 is pretty cool so far too tbh.