Gamescom Halo 5 I demand a Forge reveal!

If not at Gamescom, then WHEN?!

Forge is a humongous part of Halo, and I don’t think a reveal will not be done for it, but holy carp I am getting so anxious to see whats new!

I want to see the Forge map we saw featured in the Beta, under two names as Pegasus and Orion, in it’s final state. Will it be the Forge World 2.0 we have been waiting for?

Is time of day actually changeable as it looked to be or is that one of the alternate themes for this map?
Will scripted objects be expanded upon?
Can we place AI? Even simple AI like turrets?

what are terrain sheets?

RTX starts today sooo that’s probably when we will see it.

> 2533274855928398;2:
> Isn’t RTX like next week? That’s probably when we will see it.

This weekend; 7th - 9th August

It’s either PAX or they are keeping it until release. 343i is skipping RTX and PAX is all that’s left.

Yea found that after I posted its fixed

Fingers crossed!
I would be overjoyed to see forge this weekend

“Demand” all you want ― you’re owed nothing.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’mnotbeingseriouswhenisaydemandyoudamndirtyhippie

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274816257608;8:
> I’mnotbeingseriouswhenisaydemandyoudamndirtyhippie

It’sveryunclearuponfirstsight,yetitisrefreshingtohearthatyou’renotthetypicalentitledgamer,youshinky.

lel
Well, has anyone figured out what the hell terrain sheets are?

> 2533274816257608;10:
> lel
> Well, has anyone figured out what the hell terrain sheets are?

Probably massive-ground looking pieces that you can use to change the look of a map, such as making seem like a desert or covered in grass.

> 2533274883849234;4:
> It’s either PAX or they are keeping it until release. 343i is skipping RTX and PAX is all that’s left.

That’s funny, because the RTX 2015 lineup as 343i in it. Where do you make your claims from?

Hopefully RTX will deliver. Here’s to hoping they reveal weather, time of day, and a lot of new forge capabilities.

> 2533274883849234;4:
> It’s either PAX or they are keeping it until release. 343i is skipping RTX and PAX is all that’s left.

Quoted for truth.

No RTX for 343i - let’s hope for a PAX reveal!

I demand a million dollars!

Now we both can be disappointed are demands weren’t met.

I’m sure Forge will be given a full showing before launch. Patience, grasshoppa.

I get that forge is cool and all but I don’t think it’s that big of a deal that they don’t reveal it. I just don’t get the big deal about it

When is PAX? I hope it’s at pax then.

> 2533274793332039;14:
> > 2533274883849234;4:
> > It’s either PAX or they are keeping it until release. 343i is skipping RTX and PAX is all that’s left.
>
>
> Quoted for truth.
>
> No RTX for 343i - let’s hope for a PAX reveal!

If they’re not going, why is their name on the registration PDF for RTX 2015? Asking seriously, not being snarky.
http://s3.roosterteeth.com/rtxevent/exhibitor/RTX%202015%20Registration.pdf

> 2533274806696194;12:
> > 2533274883849234;4:
> > It’s either PAX or they are keeping it until release. 343i is skipping RTX and PAX is all that’s left.
>
>
> That’s funny, because the RTX 2015 lineup as 343i in it. Where do you make your claims from?

“It is also worth noting here that while we wish we could be two places at once, we’ve found (after months of exhaustive experimentation) that we cannot, which means that we’ll unfortunately be missing this year’s RTX festivities. While we wish that our schedules would allow us to join the fun, we very much look forward to the prospect of joining our fellow Rooster Teeth fanatics at next year’s show, if not sooner. <3”

> 2533274884078920;16:
> I get that forge is cool and all but I don’t think it’s that big of a deal that they don’t reveal it. I just don’t get the big deal about it

Probably has to do with the fact that it has had a major part in custom games and what people can make in said custom games. Like if it’s a step forward or a step back when compared to previous versions.