Gamescom 2015, what do you want to see?

Wahoooo! Gamescom~! We all cant wait for it right? So, pretty sure we all need to see the good stuff, and by good stuff, I mean stuff that we all (or maybe just me) want to see. I certainly would love to see more campaign, but instead of a Osiris mission, I want to see a Blue Team mission cause Master Chief is awesome. You know what else would be nice to see? We’ve seen Warzone, we’ve seen Arena… But what about Forge? Hopefully, we get to see Forge and see what we can do in it. I do hope that we don’t have the stupid teams thing in Forge, really it is… Kinda stupid since Forge is a sandbox gametype, but we need to really see the good stuff in Forge. Full-time Forge world like maps, sky-boxes, landboxes (I guess?) Anyways, those are the things I want to see at Gamescom for Halo, what do you guys want to see?

I don’t want too much of one thing
but a sprinkle of everything would be perfect

> 2533274846483350;2:
> I don’t want too much of one thing
> but a sprinkle of everything would be perfect

I dont want any Blue Team content. Leave that for the final game. I want to experience Blue Team for the first time, in my own hands. Not on some prescripted campaign level

I think it’s pretty obvious, more Halo no matter what they show!

I want to see what sort of special edition console they have cooked up.

> 2806037446402987;5:
> I want to see what sort of special edition console they have cooked up.

A nice console would be nice, but though i’d probably only buy the controller since I already have an Xbox One.

I would like to see them go through the process of opening a REQ pack and going through all of the items. Plus I’d love to see more weapon variants.

No campaign since i dont want any spoilers. To be honest ive already gotten what i want, a Halo 5 tournament, see more of arena and watch some pro’s do their stuff. Awesome

Yeah i want a detailed walk through of how the req packs will work.

personally I would love to see a more in-depth look into Blue Team but not too much tho. As well as a way in-depth look into what the arena MP experience has become since the beta, new maps, maybe some of those new weapons that they have yet to reveal. Would love to see more about the REQ system and a public view of the new warzone map. And deffinitly more coverage of Fireteam Osiris

I would also like to see the Halo 5 Xbox one.