games not on my waypoint??

hey finished halo 2 on pc of today with alot of help from some great guys!! and finished of halo anniversary so apart from the anniversary reach achievements i should have everything unlocked, but when i check my waypoint ive noticed that halo 2 and halo wars are showing as i havent played online with those games and i havent unlocked any achievements…can someone please explain?

Halo 2 pc isnt part of waypoint.

Halo 2 PC won’t show up in Waypoint.

Did you play Halo Wars while connected to Xbox Live?

ah ok, how come on waypoint you can view halo 2 pc then? and it says hasnt played campaign :-s
and yeh i did play halo wars online i 1000g it…ive put the disc back into the console played an online game and still nothing :frowning:

> ah ok, how come on waypoint you can view halo 2 pc then? and it says hasnt played campaign :-s
> and yeh i did play halo wars online i 1000g it…ive put the disc back into the console played an online game and still nothing :frowning:

Hrm, interesting. I wish Waypoint had a way to sort of “re-scan” your activity to update it in case events like this happen. I’d say just be patient, it will probably update at some point!

> ah ok, <mark>how come on waypoint you can view halo 2 pc then?</mark> and it says hasnt played campaign :-s
> and yeh i did play halo wars online i 1000g it…ive put the disc back into the console played an online game and still nothing :frowning:

That’s normal halo 2.

Waypoint has nothing to do with the PC version of Halo.