Games forum

So a while ago I noticed that the games forum section puts all the halos older than 4 together in a single thread. So I was just thinking that when you click the link that says “all games forums” it should show each separate game. And not all together. That way, people can search more easily for a forum they need within a specific game instead of scrolling through the amount of forums for like 5 halos.

It used to be like that here on Waypoint, but over time as more games have released more forums have been created. In the last few weeks the team has been working on cutting the number of forums down - a lot of those forums just don’t have any activity in them, maybe 1 topic a week if they’re lucky. The more forums we have the more work it becomes for the moderation team. The Legacy forum was only set up last weekend and as far as I know we have no plans on reversing that to make more forums again

> 2533274813317074;2:
> It used to be like that here on Waypoint, but over time as more games have released more forums have been created. In the last few weeks the team has been working on cutting the number of forums down - a lot of those forums just don’t have any activity in them, maybe 1 topic a week if they’re lucky. The more forums we have the more work it becomes for the moderation team. The Legacy forum was only set up last weekend and as far as I know we have no plans on reversing that to make more forums again

I see. And that makes sense. The more sections there are, the harder all the awesome people who keep waypoint and halo going have to work.
Thanks for the info!