Games disconnect and get banned w/ great Internet

Hello,

I posted about this in the MCC multiplayer thread. There is a bug of sorts that disconnects me from games and gets me banned because if it. Its not my Internet I can play Apex and sea of theives and other online games and download other games very quickly so my Internet is perfect when it happens. Anyway when the 5 min or so ban is over I can find a game quickly and play in it often for over half the game sessions length before I’m told I’m disconnected from xbox live and forced out of the game. This repeats until my ban is 12 hours. Despite perfect Internet on my end. The next day when I play the mcc works fine for hours or up to a few days. Recently this bug has hit me two days in a row.
Help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Jack

i know what you mean, having the exact same issue myself hopefully the issue can be resolved soon

> 2533274841025597;2:
> i know what you mean, having the exact same issue myself hopefully the issue can be resolved soon

> 2535466098043799;1:
> Hello,
>
> I posted about this in the MCC multiplayer thread. There is a bug of sorts that disconnects me from games and gets me banned because if it. Its not my Internet I can play Apex and sea of theives and other online games and download other games very quickly so my Internet is perfect when it happens. Anyway when the 5 min or so ban is over I can find a game quickly and play in it often for over half the game sessions length before I’m told I’m disconnected from xbox live and forced out of the game. This repeats until my ban is 12 hours. Despite perfect Internet on my end. The next day when I play the mcc works fine for hours or up to a few days. Recently this bug has hit me two days in a row.
> Help is appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Jack

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and/or hard restarting your xbox (hold the power button down for 10 seconds).

Some similar issues are reporting a factory reset of the Xbox fixes it, but obviously that’s a pretty drastic step

> 2533274874872263;3:
> > 2533274841025597;2:
> > i know what you mean, having the exact same issue myself hopefully the issue can be resolved soon
>
>
>
> > 2535466098043799;1:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I posted about this in the MCC multiplayer thread. There is a bug of sorts that disconnects me from games and gets me banned because if it. Its not my Internet I can play Apex and sea of theives and other online games and download other games very quickly so my Internet is perfect when it happens. Anyway when the 5 min or so ban is over I can find a game quickly and play in it often for over half the game sessions length before I’m told I’m disconnected from xbox live and forced out of the game. This repeats until my ban is 12 hours. Despite perfect Internet on my end. The next day when I play the mcc works fine for hours or up to a few days. Recently this bug has hit me two days in a row.
> > Help is appreciated.
> > Thanks,
> > Jack
>
> Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and/or hard restarting your xbox (hold the power button down for 10 seconds).
>
> Some similar issues are reporting a factory reset of the Xbox fixes it, but obviously that’s a pretty drastic step

I haven;t uninstalled it recently but must have done some months ago. Next time I get disconnected I will do a hard restart.I will reinstall soon as well.

In case 343 are reading here is a post I made in the MMC Multiplayer Feedback thread that might link this issue to campaign crashes:

How do I make this above link clickable? Here is the video of the bug that disconnects you from a game even with perfect Internet and gets you banned. Nothing insightful I guess. Additional info is that I’m in the UK. This bug happens at any time of day. I was connected to the east US 2 server I think. Actual bug happens at 5 mins into vid. But whole video shows me start game to disconnection.The video is an unbroken take and I filmed it with one hand and played with the other that’s why I sort of walk around and die throughout the game. At the start of the vid I was a minute away from my first ban being over so that’s why I don’t get into a game right away.
Note that might interest. I was playing Halo 2 whilst waiting for the video to upload and it gave the ‘you’ve lost connection to xbox live’ message halfway through a level and near the end of the level with the whole game crashing right after both times. Thankfully checkpoints saved me there as I was going for par time. Both these crashes during the campaign after the lost connection message could be related to the multi player disconnections maybe?

> 2535466098043799;4:
> > 2533274874872263;3:
> > > 2533274841025597;2:
> > > i know what you mean, having the exact same issue myself hopefully the issue can be resolved soon
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2535466098043799;1:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I posted about this in the MCC multiplayer thread. There is a bug of sorts that disconnects me from games and gets me banned because if it. Its not my Internet I can play Apex and sea of theives and other online games and download other games very quickly so my Internet is perfect when it happens. Anyway when the 5 min or so ban is over I can find a game quickly and play in it often for over half the game sessions length before I’m told I’m disconnected from xbox live and forced out of the game. This repeats until my ban is 12 hours. Despite perfect Internet on my end. The next day when I play the mcc works fine for hours or up to a few days. Recently this bug has hit me two days in a row.
> > > Help is appreciated.
> > > Thanks,
> > > Jack
> >
> > Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and/or hard restarting your xbox (hold the power button down for 10 seconds).
> >
> > Some similar issues are reporting a factory reset of the Xbox fixes it, but obviously that’s a pretty drastic step
>
> I haven;t uninstalled it recently but must have done some months ago. Next time I get disconnected I will do a hard restart.I will reinstall soon as well.
>
> In case 343 are reading here is a post I made in the MMC Multiplayer Feedback thread that might link this issue to campaign crashes:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDDNtcwKMbs&feature=youtu.beHow do I make this above link clickable? Here is the video of the bug that disconnects you from a game even with perfect Internet and gets you banned. Nothing insightful I guess. Additional info is that I’m in the UK. This bug happens at any time of day. I was connected to the east US 2 server I think. Actual bug happens at 5 mins into vid. But whole video shows me start game to disconnection.The video is an unbroken take and I filmed it with one hand and played with the other that’s why I sort of walk around and die throughout the game. At the start of the vid I was a minute away from my first ban being over so that’s why I don’t get into a game right away.
> Note that might interest. I was playing Halo 2 whilst waiting for the video to upload and it gave the ‘you’ve lost connection to xbox live’ message halfway through a level and near the end of the level with the whole game crashing right after both times. Thankfully checkpoints saved me there as I was going for par time. Both these crashes during the campaign after the lost connection message could be related to the multi player disconnections maybe?

You can’t until you hit Marine rank on the forums.

Lazy link in quote above

same issue but while im playing the game it gets disconnect from the internet and cant play anymore but when I play other game that doenst happen at all, im tired of connecting back and try to play the halo.