Games been out for almost a year and the melee...

H5 has been out for almost a year and the melee still does not register like 1/10 times , this is unacceptable. 343 fix this.

I’ve never had problems with melee.

Do you play arena??

I have experienced this a lot, I believe it has something to do with the difference in connection speeds. Hitting someone twice in the back to deliver no damage or them teleporting through you is so frustrating. I want to ask, why does melering an enemy leave you one shot? Never understood why, having used stealth to get the drop on an enemy and melee them, for them to turn around and kill ne with one bullet is ridiculous.

idk sounds like you might be experiencing some connection issues/lag , you might want to try connecting you XB to you modem via ether net cable. Also plugging your XB directly into the wall as opposed to a power surge protector will help you connectivity by 20-30% . The melee in H5 just doesn’t register every time tho so it could be that as well.

maybe you’re… too far away? Idk…

> 2533274822751100;6:
> maybe you’re… too far away? Idk…

me? nahhhh

> 2533274846146476;4:
> I have experienced this a lot, I believe it has something to do with the difference in connection speeds. Hitting someone twice in the back to deliver no damage or them teleporting through you is so frustrating. I want to ask, why does melering an enemy leave you one shot? Never understood why, having used stealth to get the drop on an enemy and melee them, for them to turn around and kill ne with one bullet is ridiculous.

there is a theory that a mele attack leave spartan one shot because of the nueral implant in the helmet. the armour spartan wear is easily 1000 lbs and the implant allows the spartan to have his/her body link with the armour. by getting hit by another 1000 lb object it jostles the implant and the spartan temporarily looses connection to their amour (displayed as. being one shot) the elites dont have this and this is why it take several more meele attacks to kill them in firefight or campaign. but this is just a theory

> 2535416646700910;8:
> > 2533274846146476;4:
> > I have experienced this a lot, I believe it has something to do with the difference in connection speeds. Hitting someone twice in the back to deliver no damage or them teleporting through you is so frustrating. I want to ask, why does melering an enemy leave you one shot? Never understood why, having used stealth to get the drop on an enemy and melee them, for them to turn around and kill ne with one bullet is ridiculous.
>
>
> there is a theory that a mele attack leave spartan one shot because of the nueral implant in the helmet. the armour spartan wear is easily 1000 lbs and the implant allows the spartan to have his/her body link with the armour. by getting hit by another 1000 lb object it jostles the implant and the spartan temporarily looses connection to their amour (displayed as. being one shot) the elites dont have this and this is why it take several more meele attacks to kill them in firefight or campaign. but this is just a theory

hahahaha