Gamertag change leads to account error

I changed my gamertag early this morning and now I cannot turn in my custom challenges. It keeps saying that my old gamertag made them and I cant turn them in. It also wont link my gamertag to my service record. I can’t complete any custom challenges.

Hmmmm. I’d give it another day, sometimes it takes a while to get everything situated. And if it still doesn’t work, contact bs angel. She might be able to help you out. Just remember to be specific.

Ω

I hope they come up with a solution for issues like this. Only just this week I changed my 'tag and my profile isn’t recognizing my armor setup or any of my previous stats in Halo 2/3/ODST. Very frustrating considering I love looking at my old stats and games from time to time. Can any 343i guys or girls give us a heads up or an explanation? Hopefully things will go back to normal soon…

> I hope they come up with a solution for issues like this. Only just this week I changed my 'tag and my profile isn’t recognizing my armor setup or any of my previous stats in Halo 2/3/ODST. Very frustrating considering I love looking at my old stats and games from time to time. Can any 343i guys or girls give us a heads up or an explanation? Hopefully things will go back to normal soon…

It does take a bit to update, as said above, if it doesn’t fix itself soon, pm bs angel and explain your situation.