Gamertag bars

On halo reach the bar that has your gamertag, I’ve seen other people having stuff like “bungie”, a dmr, the word “ODST”. How do I add something like that next to my gamertag on halo reach?

You can’t anymore. That was only obtainable when bungie had the rights to the game.

They are called nameplates and were obtained by logging onto B.net and meeting certain requirements. The service was discontinued when Halo was transferred to 343.

Seriously? And thanks. I didn’t know what they were called lol. That sucks though

> 2533274896258716;4:
> Seriously? And thanks. I didn’t know what they were called lol. That sucks though

Yea i wish they still had them too, I never got one.

Wonder why 343 eliminated this?

nameplates are locked now. They were a feature that bungie had. Don’t think 343 could bring them back if they wanted to anyways since it was run off of bungie’s website and such where you could pick what nameplate you wanted via your profile to use (from the ones you had unlocked).

Nameplates can no longer be added unfortunately. It was done through Bungie.net and after the switch over to 343i you were stuck with whatever your nameplate was set to.

> 2533274814137529;6:
> Wonder why 343 eliminated this?

It wasn’t that 343 eliminated them, it was simply that aspect of the game was not transfered to 343i during the Halo transition. Whether Bungie didn’t want to part with it, 343 didn’t want it (additional setup/maintenance), that part is unknown.

Never know, maybe 343 will do their own thing. We could see something cool happening when MCC / Halo Channel drops or perhaps with Halo 5 :slight_smile: