Gamertag Banned from XBOX LIVE

So ive tried to upload my recent games to my file share, but receive a message saying that the user is not allowed on xbox live. I havent broken any codes of conducts or anything, and just want to resolve this issue. PLEASE HELP!!!

Just wait it out, mate. It’s something to do with Microsoft’s new censoring.

Mine was like that for like two weeks, and it fixed itself.

yea some weird censoring stuff goin on, I noticed a trend of anything to do with royalty being censored in a GT, ie. anyone with Lord, Prince, King etc was affected

Hell, they may find “taco” offensive.

really so after two weeks it just let you start posting again? because its been about a month for me, and still nothing =[

> Hell, they may find “taco” offensive.

Lol this made me laugh… Mainly because it’s entirely true. Sometimes technology has an effed up way of doing what it’s supposed to. My fileshare was doing the same thing about a month or so ago, and probably only took a week or two to fix, but now it’s fine and I can upload whatever I want to my fileshare.

I’d give the same advice as someone above said, just wait it out for a bit longer and it should fix itself.

> really so after two weeks it just let you start posting again? because its been about a month for me, and still nothing =[

Well, I only noticed it two weeks ago when I tried to upload something.

I don’t think it’s Taco, I think it’s the word “El” (meaning “The” in Spanish).

I think it’s “El” because I can not upload any files on the File Share either because of my name (EL DEVICHI). After looking around, I read that names like “El Matador”, “El Paulo”, and more “El”'s have been banned from uploading files, due to having an “offensive” name.

It would be greatly appreciated if this word filter problem could be fixed soon, seeing as many people are being wrongfully banned.

> yea some weird censoring stuff goin on, I noticed a trend of anything to do with royalty being censored in a GT, ie. anyone with Lord, Prince, King etc was affected

Ha ha, you actually remembered me from that other thread. XD

The good news is that Prince no longer seems to be an issue. I saw the daily challenge today for uploading a file so I decided to see if it would work… and I uploaded a clip with no problems at all now.

It really does seem like the best thing to do is to wait it out now. Looks like they’re slowly trying to fix all of the problems they’re having with it.

> yea some weird censoring stuff goin on, I noticed a trend of anything to do with royalty being censored in a GT, ie. anyone with Lord, Prince, King etc was affected

Damn, will leader fall under this?

> Hell, they may find “taco” offensive.

That can actually be offensive to woman. Just to let you know.

Oh, I’m aware.

99% of people think about tacos when they see that word, though.

In fact, my mom’s making tacos tonight. :smiley:

> Oh, I’m aware.
>
> 99% of people think about tacos when they see that word, though.
>
> In fact, my mom’s making tacos tonight. :smiley:

OJSOHFOSHFO
I had tacos last night and I’m having left overs tonight.
Coincidence! I think not. Were just that awesome.

Hell yeah!

-high five-

> Hell yeah!
>
> -high five-

high fives back

There are a lot of innocent service tags that are banned too, like Snow and Lord. So weird.

ok im just going to ask who the hell does microsoft have doing censor stuff?! how is the word EL offensive? it isnt at all to anyone, all it means is “the” in spanish. and more importantly whats the secret meaning about Tacos i dont understand?

> ok im just going to ask who the hell does microsoft have doing censor stuff?! how is the word EL offensive? it isnt at all to anyone, all it means is “the” in spanish. and more importantly whats the secret meaning about Tacos i dont understand?

Taco is another name for the thing that seperates woman from men.

> > ok im just going to ask who the hell does microsoft have doing censor stuff?! how is the word EL offensive? it isnt at all to anyone, all it means is “the” in spanish. and more importantly whats the secret meaning about Tacos i dont understand?
>
> Taco is another name for the thing that seperates woman from men.

ok and how many people ACTUALLY know that? its jsut ridiculous

> > > ok im just going to ask who the hell does microsoft have doing censor stuff?! how is the word EL offensive? it isnt at all to anyone, all it means is “the” in spanish. and more importantly whats the secret meaning about Tacos i dont understand?
> >
> > Taco is another name for the thing that seperates woman from men.
>
> ok and how many people ACTUALLY know that? its jsut ridiculous

quite a few actually. At least everyone I have talked to knows that.