Gamerscore/XP Run #1

Hey gamers I’m going to be hosting an achievement/challenge run tonight around 8:00PM EST.
The following will be attempted:

Achievements: 3 People Max.
Skullduggery G15
*Complete any Campaign mission with 3 or more Skulls on Heroic or harder.
A Legendary Episode G40
*Complete all chapters in Spartan Ops Episode 1 on Legendary difficulty.

Challenges: 4 People Max
Take The Hill 2750 XP
*Win 9 KOTH matches.
Threading The Needle 1500 XP
*Kill 7 players with a headshot in a single match.
Pinball 2000 XP
*Complete any campaign mission on heroic or higher with the Tilt Skull. (Ties in with Skullduggery achivement)

If you are interested, please reply, PM me on here or msg me on Xbox @ KanaaLuv. I will invite the first 3 to reply for spartan ops and 1-4 extra for matchmaking because king of the hill is 5v5 and Idk who will stay for campaign/spartan ops “and” matchmaking. I know this might not be a big deal to some people but I just like to play the game and help some players out who might need this for gamerscore, friends or xp. I will try to host something every week so stay tuned to my postings. =] Also please have a mic. I will post the people who replied on here if you guys like.

KThxBye
-Kan

Count me in on the War Game Challenges, I’ve already completed the Spartan Ops levels, however completing these challenges will push me over to receive the achievement for 25 challenges.

At some point I’d like to do a Heroic run lv 3-5 for the following achievements:
This is My Rifle, This is My Gun
Bros to the Close
Mortardom
Chief, Smash

Let me know if you’re interested thanks!