Gamer Tags all CAPITOLS

Okay just asking 343 why would you change something that has no effect on gameplay whatsoever and was Fun to see how people messed around with there gamertags in Older Halo Multiplayer Back in the day now its just CAPITOLIZED and Bland dont understand why this would be changed for absolutely no reason.

it really messes with my GT

mine’s
Pb Zeppelin1977

the fact it’s a capitol P and lower case b is what’s important

take a guess at what my GT means

It makes me happy. All the CoD kiddies with xXx5n1p35xXx turn into XXX5N1P35XXX, so their name looks even stupider than usual.

> it really messes with my GT
>
> mine’s
> Pb Zeppelin1977
>
> the fact it’s a capitol P and lower case b is what’s important
>
>
> take a guess at what my GT means

Lead Zepplin good band, also i am a physics major your simple riddle was too easy

Almost everything is in Capitals.

It’s extremely annoying and very hard on the eyes over time.

Try reading a wall of Text in all caps… Maybe we should all start typing on Waypoint in all caps all the time just to show 343 how ridiculous it is…

> Lead Zepplin good band, also i am a physics major your simple riddle was too easy

You clever Plumbum you…

I find it extremely hard to distinguish between O’s and D’s in game, and it frustrates me.

because we read in lower case nearly all the time it does in fact take longer to read something in all capitols and makes it much harder for people with disabilities like dyslexia

> Almost everything is in Capitals.
>
> It’s extremely annoying and very hard on the eyes over time.
>
> Try reading a wall of Text in all caps… Maybe we should all start typing on Waypoint in all caps all the time just to show 343 how ridiculous it is…

I FOR ONE DON’T MIND IT THAT MUCH BUT IT DOES SEEM TO ME LIKE THEY ARE YELLING THEIR NAME…

BUT IT IS LESS CODE THAT THE SERVERS HAVE TO DEAL WITH SO IT IS A PAY OFF, AND MOST GAMES NOW A DAYS ARE USING THAT AND MANY OTHER LITTLE TRICKS LIKE IT TO SAVE BANDWITH AND ADD EXTRA OPTIONS

blaa i was not yelling that but it seems like i was, and i do have lisdexia so it is bothersome for me some times, but then again most of the time i don’t really care. If I am looking at your name it means you have done something that causes me pause, nine times out of ten it is not a good thing.

Agreed. Mine is LoDN32Vash and became LODN32VASH which kinda makes people call me loon because the o looks so much like d. I am not a loon!

Usually when I read all caps sentences, I read it as if the person was yelling, I guess habit to me…lol…

> because we read in lower case nearly all the time it does in fact take longer to read something in all capitols and makes it much harder for people with disabilities like dyslexia

This is 100% true. Why a studio which obviously employs designers of some description would opt for all caps is beyond me.

I’m just gonna paste here what i’ve wrote in that thread
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst127851_Please--for-dyslexics--remove-ALL-CAPS-NAMES.aspx

No offence guys, but you should know better.
Many games not only XBL ones, DO capitalise user names.
It’s common practice.

All-caps stand out and are clearer to read, especially when people overuse xX0oO, l347speak and other bs.

And while i have to admit - XINOHd’s gamertag is quite smart and well thought - vast majority on XBL is not.
That’s why we have mostly people with ‘xXxY0lLoxXx qCkS0p3’ tags complaining in these threads.

> …The kill feed is only useful if it’s as quickly-readable as possible, since you need to keep your focus on the on-screen action, so any slowdown…

Yeah because when take a look and that ‘o0olk1lLalH42Oxo0o’ just killed ‘xXx iPwnUrm0m2n1T3h4xXx’ it looks SO much clearer.
I’m sorry, but stupid gamertags are stupid.
If your GT doesn’t look clear straight away so i can ie call it out in a middle of firefight - what’s the point?
Good call on this one, 343i

> It makes me happy. All the CoD kiddies with xXx5n1p35xXx turn into XXX5N1P35XXX, so their name looks even stupider than usual.

Pretty much this, kudos dude.

> > it really messes with my GT
> >
> > mine’s
> > Pb Zeppelin1977
> >
> > the fact it’s a capitol P and lower case b is what’s important
> >
> >
> > take a guess at what my GT means
>
> Lead Zepplin good band, also i am a physics major your simple riddle was too easy

Wow congrats! You are so smart!

> > it really messes with my GT
> > mine’s
> > Pb Zeppelin1977
> > the fact it’s a capitol P and lower case b is what’s important
> > take a guess at what my GT means
>

Wow.
You’re genius.
You have to be a Physics Major to know Pb is a chemical symbol for lead?
Kids age 15 learn that.

Also it’s Zeppelin.

> > > it really messes with my GT
> > > mine’s
> > > Pb Zeppelin1977
> > > the fact it’s a capitol P and lower case b is what’s important
> > > take a guess at what my GT means
> >
> > Lead Zepplin good band, also i am a physics major your simple riddle was too easy
>
> Wow.
> You’re genius.
> You have to be a Physics Major to know Pb is a chemical symbol for lead?
> Kids age 15 learn that.
>
> Also it’s Zeppelin.

How do you tell what types of elements are in or around celestial objects? Physics means “How things work” Astrophysics ( interactions of our universe and how things are made or work )
Metaphysics How we perceive the world and our basic or complex interactions with life and nature
Quantum physics how things work at the Quantum lvl ( That is the lowest known bit of energy aka excited electrons.

Look troll me if you will i was not trying to be cocky I enjoy problem solving on all lvl’s.

But in truth this whole chemistry biology physics are different is not the case. All science is intermixed in the disciplines. Chemistry helps Biology know that in our cell our rna and mrna are responsible for energy and reproductions (Mitosis)Biology helps chemistry by understanding what chemical reactions or affects that elements or chems have. Physics helps them both with understanding of interaction/ measurements et cetra…

So in your education at you high school this should of been taught to you. There is no need to troll and sling insults. I was not implying i am more intelligent then you all are, i was for the most part joking.
that said i suggest that you find a Swarzchild Radius, and exceed it… this should help SR=(2MG)/c^2
and remember to use Newtons constant for G

If that is to much then use Plank’s constant on your biomass and subject it to strong frequencies that mach it.
then use osculation on My harry white donkey.

I still don’t see (function of F) you all where this quick to flame me.

But considering the mentality that i find an overabundance of on the internet, this did not surpass my understanding of the fall of this wave.

Good luck Spartans,

and good hunting

and sorry for the misspell English was never my strong suite

> > > mine’s
> > > Pb Zeppelin1977
> >
> > Lead Zepplin good band, also i am a physics major your simple riddle was too easy
>
> Wow.
> You’re genius.
>
> Also it’s Zeppelin.

No need to be a -Yoink-.

Whoo nerd rage, watch out.

> > > mine’s
> > > Pb Zeppelin1977
> >
>
> Wow.
> You’re genius.
>
> Also it’s Zeppelin.

Fail, the band is actually Led Zepplin
smartass.

<

Just think how I feel about this.

> > > mine’s
> > > Pb Zeppelin1977
> >
>
> Wow.
> <mark>You’re genius.</mark>
> <mark>You have to be a Physics Major to know Pb is a chemical symbol for lead?</mark>
> <mark>Kids age 15 learn that.</mark>
>
> Also it’s Zeppelin.

He never said that.
Stop being jealous and condescending.