Gameplay

Because of this whole iron sights thing will hip fire still be an effective way of killing, I’m scared they nerfed the hip fire and that just wouldn’t be halo anymore…

Hipfire is as effective as it’s always been. The new Smart Scope functions identically to the zoom of previous entries. There’s really nothing to fear.

Alrighty…

> 2533274974249162;1:
> Because of this whole iron sights thing will hip fire still be an effective way of killing, I’m scared they nerfed the hip fire and that just wouldn’t be halo anymore…

Hip fire will still be an effective way to kill people, especially close quarters. In the beta I was hip firing just as much as aiming down sights. Take the BR from previous games, people would still hip fire with that even though it had ADS. During the beta it felt like Halo to me, and when you get in a squad of guys on arena, you’ll love it.

Ok good to hear, I didn’t get to play the beta because I didn’t have an xbox one at the time so I haven’t gotten to play it and can’t tell too much from gameplays on youtube

No worries.

I guess watching some of FaZe Kampy’s montages I’ve realized he hip fires a lot with the BR

Will aiming down the sights still be used with the analog stick or with the left trigger because of iron sights?

Because using the analog stick to aim down iron sights also seems wierd to me…

I remember using the left trigger to ADS in the Beta. I don’t know if there will be an option to change your layout and have the ADS on the right stick.

Its not ADS, they just added a scope to pretty much every gun now, aiming down/scoping will do what the past halos did nothing more.

I played the beta and hip firing is still just as important as it was in past halo games. Descoping is also still here so learning to hipfire is going to win you gun fights. I also highly recommend changing to the control type where jump is on one of the bumpers and the scope is on the right stick.

> 2533274964458234;11:
> Its not ADS, they just added a scope to pretty much every gun now, aiming down/scoping will do what the past halos did nothing more.

It technically is ADS, because you’re aiming down the sights of the weapon. It still functions like the classic zoom, but visually yes, it is ADS.

Changing the gameplay up a bit doesn’t mean it won’t feel like Halo. Halo 3 added the abilities you could drop in the middle of combat and Halo Reach added armor abilities and these games are still Halo.

> 2533274816744979;2:
> Hipfire is as effective as it’s always been. The new Smart Scope functions identically to the zoom of previous entries. There’s really nothing to fear.

That’s good that is the something i always wanted to now with ADS Thanks!

I play claw don’t need bumper jumper

variation in attack is great! I just hope matchmaking is smooth and gameplay is clean.