Gameplay subject to change!

When did logic and reason get thrown out the window.

It’s like an episode of southpark where crap hits the fan and town goes grabbing their brooms. Let’s wait and see what other information comes to light before starting flood threads how it’s going to be bad, or I dont like, or whatever.

We are over-reacting. Questions aren’t going to be answered if everyone is in a rage, no wonder Frankie doesn’t post here, you guys would give him a heart attack.

Yeah lots of people here are acting like people, for once the flood over in the bungie forums seem better behaved.

Yes, the gameplay is subject to change but if noone was addressing the issues that they don’t like then 343 would see no reason to make any changes.

> Yeah lots of people here are acting like people, for once the flood over in the bungie forums seem better behaved.

Seriously, if it keeps up, they may lock the whole discussion.

Statement to general spartan population.
This game is 343i’s not yours, so stop saying you’re messing up “MY” halo.

lol my comment says people instead of people but when I go to edit it it says it’s people??? Wont let me fix it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

WTF when I say r e t a r d s it replaces it with people???

> Yes, the gameplay is subject to change but if noone was addressing the issues that they don’t like then 343 would see no reason to make any changes.

Why do they need to address anything to you or anyone else who is here. It has only been a day! Either you will buy the game or you won’t. I think they are fully aware that they may lose 40k hardcore fans, to gain 100k. After all it come down to the dollars, not me or you or anyone else trying to change a game by crying.

I think they are going to take a hardline stance and ship the game that they wanted to make, without community influence.

> > Yes, the gameplay is subject to change but if noone was addressing the issues that they don’t like then 343 would see no reason to make any changes.
>
> Why do they need to address anything to you or anyone else who is here. It has only been a day! Either you will buy the game or you won’t. I think they are fully aware that they may lose 40k hardcore fans, to gain 100k. After all it come down to the dollars, not me or you or anyone else trying to change a game by crying.
>
> I think they are going to take a hardline stance and ship the game that they wanted to make, without community influence.

I’m not saying that 343 should address anything to us, I’m saying that the forum users who didn’t like what they saw should address what they don’t like to 343 by using the forums.

lol I just went to the flat earth society place it’s soooo stupid.

> > > Yes, the gameplay is subject to change but if noone was addressing the issues that they don’t like then 343 would see no reason to make any changes.
> >
> > Why do they need to address anything to you or anyone else who is here. It has only been a day! Either you will buy the game or you won’t. I think they are fully aware that they may lose 40k hardcore fans, to gain 100k. After all it come down to the dollars, not me or you or anyone else trying to change a game by crying.
> >
> > I think they are going to take a hardline stance and ship the game that they wanted to make, without community influence.
>
> I’m not saying that 343 should address anything to us, I’m saying that the forum users who didn’t like what they saw should address what they don’t like to 343 by using the forums.

you seem like a reasonable person, so I will say this. There is a reason why there isn’t going to be a BETA, they don’t want our input. Post here all day and night isn’t going to change anyones mind over there. In the past whining and outcry had some things changed for Reach, not the case for H4.

> > > > Yes, the gameplay is subject to change but if noone was addressing the issues that they don’t like then 343 would see no reason to make any changes.
> > >
> > > Why do they need to address anything to you or anyone else who is here. It has only been a day! Either you will buy the game or you won’t. I think they are fully aware that they may lose 40k hardcore fans, to gain 100k. After all it come down to the dollars, not me or you or anyone else trying to change a game by crying.
> > >
> > > I think they are going to take a hardline stance and ship the game that they wanted to make, without community influence.
> >
> > I’m not saying that 343 should address anything to us, I’m saying that the forum users who didn’t like what they saw should address what they don’t like to 343 by using the forums.
>
> you seem like a reasonable person, so I will say this. There is a reason why there isn’t going to be a BETA, they don’t want our input. Post here all day and night isn’t going to change anyones mind over there. In the past whining and outcry had some things changed for Reach, not the case for H4.

Well like you said, because of people on the forums we got a TU and classic playlist for those of us who didn’t like vannila reach and I’m hoping that if enough people voice there dislike of this new “armor perk” thing and random weapon spawns then there’s a chance of getting a classic playlist on day 1.