Gameplay should be changed (kind of)

I think they should leave CEA untouched in remaking campaign like they said they are doing. However, honestly, while I do honestly think Halo is prime in terms of level design-- it’ just such a classic experience-- there are a few gameplay elements I do think need to be slightly adjusted. Now of course, I would rather it be left untouched if there’s only one way, but if we are given the option through skulls, there are a few things that come to mind that should be adjusted.

1, Hunters. These guys shouldn’t be one pistol shot to the back on legendary. Buff up these guys overall a tad and make the pistol way less effective against these guys.

1. Vehicles. I’m not saying to add boost to the ghost, although maybe, but a ghost just touching me and killing me when it’s barely moving is frustrating.

Those are the only two flaws I really have in the game.
Other than that I think skuls giving the option for sprint, drivable wraiths, etc. would be welcome, but unneccessary. I also would like hidden toys after meeting certain requirements such as something like the scarab gun, etc. but those are just extra additions. Things of this sort, are cool and add for replayability, but are just extras.

Good luck, 343 already stated they won’t change the actual game at all, they only changed the graphics and i prefer it that way.

> Good luck, 343 already stated they won’t change the actual game at all, they only changed the graphics and i prefer it that way.

Not completely true. See the terminals and, well, the skulls, which is in the same idea as what I’m asking.

> > Good luck, 343 already stated they won’t change the actual game at all, they only changed the graphics and i prefer it that way.
>
> Not completely true. See the terminals and, well, the skulls, which is in the same idea as what I’m asking.

The terminals dont effect core gameplay, they already confirmed that. The skulls on the other hand…343 stated they’re trying to make the skulls without changing the AI structure. So no, I doubt they’ll make any gameplay changes. “If you can do a grenade jump there and here, in CEA you should be able to the same thing. We wanted to make it identical to the original in every way”

> > > Good luck, 343 already stated they won’t change the actual game at all, they only changed the graphics and i prefer it that way.
> >
> > Not completely true. See the terminals and, well, the skulls, which is in the same idea as what I’m asking.
>
> The terminals dont effect core gameplay, they already confirmed that. The skulls on the other hand…343 stated they’re trying to make the skulls without changing the AI structure. So no, I doubt they’ll make any gameplay changes. “If you can do a grenade jump there and here, in CEA you should be able to the same thing. We wanted to make it identical to the original in every way”

Thank you although i was going to say that.

The idea is that Halo: Anniversary is a remastering of the the original game for the fans, and that includes its quirks and faults.

> > Good luck, 343 already stated they won’t change the actual game at all, they only changed the graphics and i prefer it that way.
>
> Not completely true. See the terminals and, well, the skulls, which is in the same idea as what I’m asking.

Skulls aren’t the same as your ideas I’d say. That aside I prefer it the way it is and I’m content that they aren’t changing it.

i think that in the campaign, i think that when you destroy a vehicle in the campaign, it should actually look like its being damaged and when you destroy a ghost or a banshee, plz can we have blue fire as well.