Gameplay pace is too fast?

I know that this Halo was aimed to be fast paced with a bunch of new additions to make you feel like an actual spartan, rather than a 400 pound old man walking around 4mp/h like the originals. Not that that was a bad thing necessarily.

Anyway, am I the only one that thinks its too faced paced for its own good? Grenades don’t feel tactical anymore. Throwing them puts you at such a risk of being killed out of nowhere in the animation that it makes them kind of useless unless you’re throwing them from a really far distance. Also their velocity at which you throw greatly holds back their potential damage because of how fast players move now. I think thruster packs are cool, and all of their additions are cool as well, but sprinting is something that I think doesn’t belong in Halo 5.

In Halo 4 sprinting seemed fine to me. It wasn’t completely broken, most of the maps were really open and battlefield esq which I liked. You ran at a fast speed but not too fast. Also you needed a second from coming out of sprint to bring you weapon up. In Halo 5 there seems to be something wrong with sprinting. Maybe it’s because this is a extremely small map, but it just feels unnecessary.

I think they should continue tweaking sprint and the general movement speed to make it slower. Because right now it’s hurting the game’s tactical gameplay.

maybe alittle but atleast for me once i got used to it the pace seems fine

A slight speed adjustment would be awesome.

Don’t worry this is just CQB arena, it’s not my cup of tea either. I’m more of a BTB guy, wait for the rest of the beta. Or just adapt :smiley:

> 2533274909886232;4:
> Don’t worry this is just CQB arena, it’s not my cup of tea either. I’m more of a BTB guy, wait for the rest of the beta. Or just adapt :smiley:

Seconded.

> 2533274909886232;4:
> Don’t worry this is just CQB arena, it’s not my cup of tea either. I’m more of a BTB guy, wait for the rest of the beta. Or just adapt :smiley:

I agree, but I still think overall movement speed needs to be tweaked.

I am just completely mind-blown that so many people think you just walked like an old man in armor that weighs 1000 pounds in the first three games, it just proves they do not have a clue what they are talking about. You never moved that slow in the previous games. I wish people would stop with this “4mph” nonsense. Halo 5 is not too fast-paced, and there were all designed to be fast-paced, anyway.