Gameplay need seriously ajusting. TU is needed.

Seems these days i loose less and less hope. Bungie and how they “Listen to the community, and support there games”.

80% of the people who play reach agree that competitively this game lacks. The most obvious is the Random bloom merchanic. Now i am not saying bloom is a bad thing but it needs seriously ajusting so people who spam the trigger cannot get lucky.

The entire idea was to make it so you should pace your shots and be alot more accurate finding optimal rates of fire; in reality this was never the case. If you need hard proof look at any MLG pro circuit videos everyone spamms because unfortunatly it is more reliable and a quicker killing method. Maybe rework the bloom to reflect the needle rifles. All in all just to punish spammers.

Again the weapons feel weak, even from the beta kill times are far too long. Also AA need ajusting, espeically Camo and Armor lock, 5 seconds using AL slow down this game far too much. Also the way you can sprint and instantly beat down was a stupid merchanic. Most game would make the character reset his aim first before being able to attack ( Like switching weapons, you cannot shoot for a small peroid ), personally something smiliar should be added to avoid people who sprint and beat down.

Not to mention all the bugs just for a small example infection. Not alpha zombie and betrayls when trading kills? Also when in games that entail one life if all zombies dies and there is more that one human left the round will not end.

I just hope when the switch over happens 343 could shed light if bungie do not delivar. I loosing faith.

Anyone else agree?

> Seems these days i loose less and less hope. Bungie and how they “Listen to the community, and support there games”.
>
> 80% of the people who play reach agree that competitively this game lacks. The most obvious is the Random bloom merchanic. Now i am not saying bloom is a bad thing but it needs seriously ajusting so people who spam the trigger cannot get lucky.
>
> The entire idea was to make it so you should pace your shots and be alot more accurate finding optimal rates of fire; in reality this was never the case. If you need hard proof look at any MLG pro circuit videos everyone spamms because unfortunatly it is more reliable and a quicker killing method. Maybe rework the bloom to reflect the needle rifles. All in all just to punish spammers.
>
> Again the weapons feel weak, even from the beta kill times are far too long. Also AA need ajusting, espeically Camo and Armor lock, 5 seconds using AL slow down this game far too much. Also the way you can sprint and instantly beat down was a stupid merchanic. Most game would make the character reset his aim first before being able to attack ( Like switching weapons, you cannot shoot for a small peroid ), personally something smiliar should be added to avoid people who sprint and beat down.
>
> Not to mention all the bugs just for a small example infection. Not alpha zombie and betrayls when trading kills? Also when in games that entail one life if all zombies dies and there is more that one human left the round will not end.
>
> I just hope when the switch over happens 343 could shed light if bungie do not delivar. I loosing faith.
>
> Anyone else agree?

Congrats! You are like the 1000th poster to say this. There are a lot of deep threads saying the same things you do.

And I promise there are lots there that agree with you.

You can’t instantly beat down after sprinting. If that happened to you, then it means your shields were dropped first.

With regards with the sprinting and beat downs. Maybe i worded it incorrectly. The problem is people who “rush” then double tap beat down and get the cheap kill.

A number of factors could be time between melees is still far too short. But in my experiance ( the only AA i use is sprint ) is that You can beat down instantly whilst sprinting. ( Good example is with the sword ).

Yes i understand i may not be instant but nevertheless is very quick. The time it takes should be longer ( The same as switching weapons ).