Gameplay in Empire

I don’t know how empire is still in rotation, it’s a terrible map, too small for any game mode, specially Strongholds. The only game mode that it was fun to play in that map was Assault. And we no longer see Stasis in rotation in team arena.

I think it’s quite perfect for Strongholds. The smallness of the map is what makes it action packed and chaotic.

Stasis has never been in Team Arena, only in Slayer, Snipers, and FFA that I can remember.

You know there was a time I felt the same about Empire. But now after playing it a lot more I realized it was because I didn’t know how to play it. It wasn’t the map it was me.

Im ok whit empire I don’t know what the problem is

> 2533274848704527;2:
> I think it’s quite perfect for Strongholds. The smallness of the map is what makes it action packed and chaotic.
>
> Stasis has never been in Team Arena, only in Slayer, Snipers, and FFA that I can remember.

Stasis was in Team Arena briefly when Assault was doing it’s also very brief trial run as a ranked game type. That is, of course, unless I’m remembering wrong as well.

Edit: Just remembered, Stasis was in TA because you were able to play CTF on it as well at one time.

> 2533274842302174;4:
> Im ok whit empire I don’t know what the problem is

Right? Being symmetrical makes it perfect for strongholds. I’ve been in some craaaazy swat matches too, like 4 or 5 minute long matches