Gameinformer march issue and again, No Halo 4

I really thought the march issue would have the first glimpse of Halo 4 but…
http://www.gamepur.com/news/6926-gameinformer-march-issue-tease-fans-know-game-if-paying-attention.html

> Further Andy McNamara revealed the list of games that won’t feature on March issue cover. McNamara said, its not Halo 4, Half-Life 3, GTA V, or Alpha Centauri 2.

My child patients is something we must have in order for everything to go according to plan.

:smiley:

> My child patients is something we must have in order for everything to go according to plan.
>
> :smiley:

Whaaaaat?

OT: Damn. That doesn’t necessarily mean we aren’t getting info this month but it definitely removes a date to long to. This only leaves March for my prediction to be true…

> > My child patients is something we must have in order for everything to go according to plan.
> >
> > :smiley:
>
> Whaaaaat?
>
> OT: Damn. That doesn’t necessarily mean we aren’t getting info this month but it definitely removes a date to long to. This only leaves March for my prediction to be true…

As long as we wait the better it will all be. There is no rush for more information. Let’s just wait.

:smiley:

> > > My child patients is something we must have in order for everything to go according to plan.
> > >
> > > :smiley:
> >
> > Whaaaaat?
> >
> > OT: Damn. That doesn’t necessarily mean we aren’t getting info this month but it definitely removes a date to long to. This only leaves March for my prediction to be true…
>
> As long as we wait the better it will all be. There is no rush for more information. Let’s just wait.
>
> :smiley:

Of course. I hope they don’t spoil the whole game through marketing like Reach did though… I’m willing to wait a couple more months to avoid that :slight_smile: