Game Won't Start Up!

Since last week, every time I try to start up the game it just doesn’t let me! I click on it to start and it backs out within 4 seconds saying “Sorry, that did not work for some reason” for some reason? How the hell am I suppose to know as to why it doesn’t work, it should be telling me. “For some reason” is a just a developer lazy way out.

Can anyone help with me with this one?

Wow that blows… wish i could help, but have no idea why that would be. Have you tried doing a hard reset of your xbone?? Its dumb but i don’t know how many times ive had to restart my xbox just to make H5 playable

> 2533274814042497;1:
> Since last week, every time I try to start up the game it just doesn’t let me! I click on it to start and it backs out within 4 seconds saying “Sorry, that did not work for some reason” for some reason? How the hell am I suppose to know as to why it doesn’t work, it should be telling me. “For some reason” is a just a developer lazy way out.
>
> Can anyone help with me with this one?

I’d try a hard reset. If that doesn’t work Uninstall and reinstall had to do that with MCC once. If that doesn’t work you might want to try the support forums.

I think since last week a bunch of people have been having issues (Including me). Might be a 343 issue on thier end.

Re-installed and it didnt work, then the next morning it did! Thank the Lord