Game won't continue past first mission!!!

I finished the first mission and I can’t see where you actually continue. Every button I press on the results screens just brings me back to the main menu where my only option is to “Start Campaign”. I went through it twice now and it won’t let me advance. I have a hard drive and I have a gamertag and I am signed in, everything is just as it should be. What am I missing here?

I have gotten past the frist mission, and your right there really is no way to tell when the second one starts. The problem I ran into is the frist achivement I recieved playing “I see you favor a .45” it shows the picture that i completed the achivement but it wont give me my gamer points, and shows up as i havent completed it, but yet i have the picture proving i did with the date above it. I dont think they completely worked out all the bugs and just wanted to release this before call of duty black ops droped.

> I have gotten past the frist mission, and your right there really is no way to tell when the second one starts. The problem I ran into is the frist achivement I recieved playing “I see you favor a .45” it shows the picture that i completed the achivement but it wont give me my gamer points, and shows up as i havent completed it, but yet i have the picture proving i did with the date above it. I dont think they completely worked out all the bugs and just wanted to release this before call of duty black ops droped.

Well if indeed that was a bug it would happen on like 30% to 40% of all games. Now don’t you think that more people besides just you would mention that on here?..