GAME UK order shipped today.

My GAME order for halo 4 was shipped today with a free UK delivery of 2 business days which means i would get the game on Saturday which is really early so do you think i will really get it on Saturday?

Side note: If i did get it on Saturday, which i highly doubt, will i be able to play it and not get banned?

Whenever I get shipment notices, they generally sit in a warehouse for 1-2 days before they are picked up (especially with pre-orders).

Not saying that’s the case here- but I’ve ordered thousands of things online and generally speaking, this is the way things go.

> My GAME order for halo 4 was shipped today with a free UK delivery of 2 business days which means i would get the game on Saturday which is really early so do you think i will really get it on Saturday?
>
> Side note: If i did get it on Saturday, which i highly doubt, will i be able to play it and not get banned?

Read the email game sent you earlier in the week about this. They send emails out saying they are going to start charging early to get things through, and that you would get the dispatch email even but this is automatic and it hasnt been shipped and wont be till closer to release.

However if you do fluke it (might get monday) then play away you will be fine.

ive had that nice email in the past with Game. you never get it on saturday, they tell royal mail to hold it to release day although back in the day i got games a day before release. now im skeptical for it to even COME on release.

> > My GAME order for halo 4 was shipped today with a free UK delivery of 2 business days which means i would get the game on Saturday which is really early so do you think i will really get it on Saturday?
> >
> > Side note: If i did get it on Saturday, which i highly doubt, will i be able to play it and not get banned?
>
> Read the email game sent you earlier in the week about this. They send emails out saying they are going to start charging early to get things through, and that you would get the dispatch email even but this is automatic and it hasnt been shipped and wont be till closer to release.
>
> However if you do fluke it (might get monday) then play away you will be fine.

Yeah i did get an eamil on tuesday i believe saying that i have been charged and that i will be told when it is dispatched which i received today.

> <mark>ive had that nice email in the past with Game. you never get it on saturday, they tell royal mail to hold it to release day</mark> although back in the day i got games a day before release. now im skeptical for it to even COME on release.

Pretty much this^^.

if you get the game early. Would you still be able to play online? lol

shopto dispatched my LCE today and shopto are top class with deliveries, so I’m expecting a Saturday delivery. They have yet to dispatch my Halo 4 controller though

My halo 4 was shipped on Wednesday and it still hasn’t came. I’m also getting a little worried because I thought I would have gotten a dispatch email by now…