Game Uk f***** me!

Well, I just wanna share this story that happen to me last week! In which Game UK -Yoink- ME!

So, I had just pre-ordered the Halo 5 Guardians Collector’s Edition, plus a Halo 5 Guardians Master Chief themed controller and a strategy guide for Halo 5 and shipped to my country, which is Portugal btw (in Portugal there are no H5G Collector’s Edition whatsoever). After I had the confirmation of my pre-order, I was really exited, because the collection was going to arrive in 3/4 days and then I could start the download to play on the 27th.
However, my excitement would soon come to an end! I Two days later I received an e-mail, which said that my pre-order had been cancelled because it was too heavy. They don’t ship internationally when the product is over than 1kg (I don’t know how to convert so sorry). LIKE, WTF!!! (sorry for my language). As you could tell, after I received this horrible news I was devastated, not only because I wouldn’t be able to play the game when it launches, but also that I have to wait more than 2 weeks in order to get it.(I’m going to explain in a second).
So, as I said I was really pissed off with Game UK, luckily I’m a person with contacts (not really, no) and I was able to send to a friend who lives in the UK. Now, there is only a problem… How do I go to the UK to grab my Collection? Well, if you are still reading this, don’t worry Quick Bite as a solution (I am Quick Bite in case you didn’t notice) my dad is going to the UK and I will pick my game! THANK GOD!! Despite me seeing all my friends playing the game, and I’m like sure don’t worry I just have to wait MORE 2 WEEKS BECAUSE OF GAME UK WTF!!!
I’m good don’t worry. I have let it all out now, we’re good Game UK
All in all I hope you enjoy this little story, and you also like my rage, but as I said we’re good now “It’s all ogre now”. Anyways if you can relate to this story I would like to see what you have to say, and if you are an employee of Game UK you owe me an apology.

PS: As I said, I am not English, so sorry for any kind of mistake which I may have committed. See ya in Battle!

-Quick Bite 117

Yeah dose say on game website We are unable to ship orders outside of the UK over 1000g. This includes all hardware orders.

What i would do is to try to get in touch with the game uk to get an refund on your order or try ebay to see if people selling i there but will cost abit more since its collector edition

H

> 2533274824014238;2:
> Yeah dose say on game website We are unable to ship orders outside of the UK over 1000g. This includes all hardware orders.

I never knew that, Even thought i order from game frequently

> 2533274823659836;3:
> H
>
>
> > 2533274824014238;2:
> > Yeah dose say on game website We are unable to ship orders outside of the UK over 1000g. This includes all hardware orders.
>
>
> I never knew that, Even thought i order from game frequently

Yeah did not know myself but went onto game website to see why they cant deliver over 1k and was about to go on live chat to see what they can do but there offline

but still, they should tell you that you are about to order more than 1kg! I know the Collection is heavy, but damn!!

> 2533274823659836;3:
> H
>
>
> > 2533274824014238;2:
> > Yeah dose say on game website We are unable to ship orders outside of the UK over 1000g. This includes all hardware orders.
>
>
> I never knew that, Even thought i order from game frequently

That’s good to know. I’m located here in the US, but I import exclusive CE’s from them off and on. Good to know there is a weight limit.

OP, best of luck though. I hope that all gets sorted out for you.

> 2533274824014238;4:
> > 2533274823659836;3:
> > H
> >
> >
> > > 2533274824014238;2:
> > > Yeah dose say on game website We are unable to ship orders outside of the UK over 1000g. This includes all hardware orders.
> >
> >
> > I never knew that, Even thought i order from game frequently
>
>
> Yeah did not know myself but went onto game website to see why they cant deliver over 1k and was about to go on live chat to see what they can do but there offline

Ahahaha, you see no one knows. I also order from there frequently but it never happen to me even when I ordered Halo Reach Legendary Edition. (I’m not really sure If I ordered from there ahaha, can’t remember now)

> 2654577101795508;6:
> > 2533274823659836;3:
> > H
> >
> >
> > > 2533274824014238;2:
> > > Yeah dose say on game website We are unable to ship orders outside of the UK over 1000g. This includes all hardware orders.
> >
> >
> > I never knew that, Even thought i order from game frequently
>
>
> That’s good to know. I’m located here in the US, but I import exclusive CE’s from them off and on. Good to know there is a weight limit.
>
> OP, best of luck though. I hope that all gets sorted out for you.

Thanks man! It’s all sort it out now :slight_smile: I just wanted to share this story I am not really upset with them, its my fault as well

dude that sucks

I live in the UK and I must admit GAME UK has one of the worst online services ever. However their staff in stores are very kind and nice.

> 2533274894930311;10:
> I live in the UK and I must admit GAME UK has one of the worst online services ever. However their staff in stores are very kind and nice.

What other websites do you recommend? Amazon?

It’s good to hear a nightmare turn around for once on here.

To op’s original story; it was very entertaining and funny, it was a good read :+1::facepunch:.

Good luck man, glad you are good now.

You should always be weary of companies that are not based in your own country