Game type ideas: throwing oddballs and bomb

Now that 343i has given us the ability to throw oddballs and bombs at other players, what Game types would you come up with utilizing this ability?

My idea would be a real hot potato game where the ball will detonate and the players
would be forced to throw the bomb at each other ( if the hot potato game type makes it in halo 4)

anyway what you guys come up with : D

Wait, you can throw them at players? That’s gonna f up some competitive ball.

Football.

Dunk The Jerk.

> Wait, you can throw them at players? That’s gonna f up some competitive ball.

Yep here is the link the flag one should surprise you.

> Dunk The Jerk.

What do you mean?

Football and Rugby are definite possibilites.

Imagine if we could add multiple oddballs into the game. We’d have a legit dodgeball game.

> Football and Rugby are definite possibilites.
>
> Imagine if we could add multiple oddballs into the game. We’d have a legit dodgeball game.

Oh god not dodgeball!!! I still have mental scars. Not only will they hit you they will explode O.o

> Football and Rugby are definite possibilites.
>
> Imagine if we could add multiple oddballs into the game. We’d have a legit dodgeball game.

3 Ball was a gametype in Halo 3 & Reach, that’s something at least :slight_smile:

> > Dunk The Jerk.
>
> What do you mean?

Have you never been on a boardwalk?

Basically a guy sitting on a seat above a water tank insults you as you walk by. You can drop him in the water by hitting a target with a thrown ball.

Taking grifball to all new heights!

Just like a lot of things. I hope we’ll be able to turn it off in case it doesn’t work for competitive play.

> > > Dunk The Jerk.
> >
> > What do you mean?
>
> Have you never been on a boardwalk?
>
> Basically a guy sitting on a seat above a water tank insults you as you walk by. You can drop him in the water by hitting a target with a thrown ball.

Ahh now I know what you mean it’s just that I am not familiar with the name