Game Sync Issues

Who else is getting constant Sync problems? Every time I FINALLY get a team that knows what they’re doing and we’re winning, Game Sync problems occur, it’s so -Yoink!- annoying… What the hell is the problem?!

I too have been removed from a game because of losing “sync” from a game. Both in regular and blitz. Very annoying.

And I believe we take losses for this too

I’m having freezes quite often which is also very annoying

> 2533274806679134;2:
> I too have been removed from a game because of losing “sync” from a game. Both in regular and blitz. Very annoying.
>
> And I believe we take losses for this too

It does count as a loss, I’ve checked each time, It’s cause me to go negative in losses with the amount I dealt with.

Patch is coming this week and it’s supposed to solve this issues and hopefully revive the game. Be patient :slight_smile:

> 2533274945430422;5:
> Patch is coming this week and it’s supposed to solve this issues and hopefully revive the game. Be patient :slight_smile:

Better include compensation, and a reduction to the amount of losses we have, so -Yoink!- tired of it, again, just lost out on a match where I finally got a team not doing stupid stuff, and I had the dominant force, 343 and their cheap servers…